Dick Cheney was right!

Rick d Israeli

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 02:32 pm
Karzak wrote:
Then why do they constantly imply saddam should still be in power?

Where do you base this silly assumption on?
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 02:33 pm
Karzak wrote:
Laughing when you say stuff like that you just sound crazy to the rest of the world!

It's even crazier when you say it! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Karzak

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 02:35 pm
Rick d'Israeli wrote:
they never use an argument like 'it's you're patriotic duty to agree with us (and support this war)'. Is this an American thing to do?

Laughing now you sound crazy also!
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 02:37 pm
Phase 01: avoiding the discussion.
0 Replies

Redheat

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 02:37 pm
Rick d'Israeli wrote:
Redheat wrote:
Most amazing thing about it is they will then go onto inform you of how much of a Patriot they are and believer in America.

What I find interesting is that when I discuss the Iraq situation with friends (which all tend to be more right-winged), they never use an argument like 'it's you're patriotic duty to agree with us (and support this war)'. Is this an American thing to do?

Yes, can't you see it in here? When you speak out against Bush and the war you are called a "Saddam lover", "traitor", "unamerican", and my all time favorite " you don't support the troops".

Even our own Prez and VP have resorted to implying anyone who goes against their policies are weak on National Security translation "traitors" They questioned the Patriotism of Senators among them any who served this country.

It's the new Republican way, you smear anyone who disagrees with you. You don't discuss issues with actual proof or even attempt to present your side with some facts, instead you engage in smear, insults and trantrums.

We have to thank people like Rush, O'Reilly, Hannity, Coulter, Falwell, Robertson, Delay, Lott, Hassert, and many many more for their building of the new America. Win at any cost, the ends always justifies the means and when you can't cover your ass or talk issues insult, insult, and insult. Oh and the one that's brought them the most success. "Keep lying until people think it's the truth" What's that famous line, "Lie enough and people will start to believe it's truth" Well no party has illustrated that so well as the Republians and Bush has taken it to new heights.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 02:39 pm
No Red,
I dont believe he knew.Bush said that "british intelligence" had made the reported,not US intelligence.

For you to say he "knew" is misleading.
Lets put it another way...Assume you are blind,and someone tells you the sky is green with yellow polkadots.This person is someone you trust,and you have no way to prove or disprove their statement,if you then repeat that statement to me,are you lying?
Or,did you receive bad information?

I realize my example is extreme,but the principal is the same.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 02:39 pm
If the Democrats were not equal partners in what you say, Redheat, then you might have a case.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 02:40 pm
Redheat wrote:
It's the new Republican way, you smear anyone who disagrees with you.

Karzak, a real Republican Cool
0 Replies

Redheat

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 02:47 pm
McGentrix wrote:
If the Democrats were not equal partners in what you say, Redheat, then you might have a case.

Can you name the Democrats that put 9.11 and Saddam together?

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Karzak, a real Republican

Tell me about it, I told the idiot 2 weeks ago I would no longer address him and he still tries to post to me!
0 Replies

Karzak

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 02:50 pm
Redheat wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Karzak, a real Republican

Tell me about it, I told the idiot 2 weeks ago I would no longer address him and he still tries to post to me!

Laughing , rebutting you ill concieved ideas and pointing out your silliness is not addressing you, it is simply showing how you define yourself.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 02:52 pm
I was referring to your statement:

"you smear anyone who disagrees with you. You don't discuss issues with actual proof or even attempt to present your side with some facts, instead you engage in smear, insults and trantrums. "

You can use Moore, Franken, Rall, Fisk, Huffington, Irvins, and i am sure there are others that I don't know or care about as examples.
0 Replies

Karzak

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 02:52 pm
Redheat wrote:

Can you name the Democrats that put 9.11 and Saddam together?

Laughing the only people putting them togather are the libs who lie and say bush made saddam responsible for 9/11.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 03:17 pm
Karzak,
I have had enough!!!
I am a proud conservative,and everyone on here knows it.
You,while claiming to be a conservative,are the perfect definition of "right-wing". You are welcome to your opinions,and are welcome to express them,but you can at least try and be civil.
I have "known"Redheat for quite a while,and have always been polite to her.
I havew always told her that the only problem she has it that she thinks she is right,and I KNOW I am.

I dont know why you feel the need to attack those on the left?

I am not now,nor will I ever,tell you you cant post.I am just asking you to try and remain civil,even with people you disagree with.
0 Replies

Karzak

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 03:40 pm
mysteryman wrote:

I am not now,nor will I ever,tell you you cant post.I am just asking you to try and remain civil,even with people you disagree with.

I am being civil.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 05:12 pm
Karzak wrote:
Rick d'Israeli wrote:
Point is, Karzak: the Left doesn't see Saddam Hussain as a 'good guy'.

Karzak, have you got some evidence of this, that you can provide?
0 Replies

Karzak

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 05:34 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Karzak wrote:
Rick d'Israeli wrote:
Point is, Karzak: the Left doesn't see Saddam Hussain as a 'good guy'.

Karzak, have you got some evidence of this, that you can provide?

If you are against the liberation of iraq, then you would prefer that saddam still be in charge, since those are the only two realistic alternatives.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 08:00 am
Rolling Eyes Karzak, you have a LOT to learn... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 09:15 am
Karzak wrote:
If you are against the liberation of iraq, then you would prefer that saddam still be in charge, since those are the only two realistic alternatives.

Shocked

That one's almost as bad as "If your against Bush, your giving aid and comfort to the terrorists".

Anyway, to those of us who still think rationally about these things, how do you deal with people who give you lines like this in regular conversation? Do you even try?

I was at a dinner party not very long ago where one person gave me that line while we were in a small group. More than a few eyes rolled, and I kind of let it slide and continued with my point. But MAN, I would have loved to tear into that guy. I think his comments were helping me make my point all the more.
0 Replies

Redheat

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 09:49 am
mysteryman wrote:
Karzak,
I have had enough!!!
You,while claiming to be a conservative,are the perfect definition of "right-wing". You are welcome to your opinions,and are welcome to express them,but you can at least try and be civil.
I havew always told her that the only problem she has it that she thinks she is right,and I KNOW I am.

OH MM for a man who's wrong as much as you are, you can be awfully sweet!

Quote:
You can use Moore, Franken, Rall, Fisk, Huffington, Irvins, and i am sure there are others that I don't know or care about as examples.

HUH?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 05:29 pm
Redheat wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
Karzak,
I have had enough!!!

OH MM for a man who's wrong as much as you are, you can be awfully sweet!

Quote:

HUH?

Red,I'm not wrong,you just think I am.
0 Replies