Popular MAinstream Media the dumbing down of america

Wed 12 Aug, 2015 05:15 pm
First just let me say, if you're the guy saying "There's no such thing as mind control." Then you're probably the guy with no idea what's going on. Placebo effect, subliminal messages... constantly seen in logos, trademarked, propertized carved in stone, we OWN this idea. These are ideas that use the underlying thoughts of people to change their opinions.

We will look at the idea of Truth, in "science fiction". Being manipulated and ancient occult rituals that were as effective back then, as they are now.

Ideas that use the subconscious minds of people to have more associations with what they control. Good or bad associations, it is still getting free rent in peoples heads.

The _biggest_ hinderance_ to the humans of earth at this time is that they do not realize how beautiful they are, how powerful they are, that they lead the edge of the realities they are creating collectively and individually alike. For all is fractal, all is one.

We will look at the financial system and how it is run, changes that have in the past caused change, and ideas that might help it be more effective in the future.

The first thing we will go into detail about is the nature of truth, in all of it's forms. Truth is always "pulling" at our realities. Whenever we lie, whenever we create painful thoughts in others it naturally wants to bounce back. The truth can even pop up in our words as subconscious "slips" that would work double for both situations, the truth of the situation, and the words used to describe the lie. There are good reasons for this and math to prove it. Most people think it is just something that "just happens". this is not the case. These ideas of truth are in-bedded in the fabric of our beings and every one of us is endowed with the right to be able to recognize it. In all of it's forms. women, especially are very good at this. This karma, this truth begging to come out in all of our situations will eventually, no matter what... Become more of who we are. We determine how long it will take.

Truth is able to confuse and mislead peoples minds easily. And most people for good reason will not allow themselves to be violated and lied too, and are very skeptical without solid proof. That is fair enough. However, the flip side of that coin is that there are people who do have the truth, have experienced the truth first hand, and can decrease this time in between. Media and "science fiction" movies of your world are largely, sorry to say, based in an incredible amount of truth. Things like Men in Black, Stargate SG1, Star trek, The Matrix etc. Are used for two reasons. 1, That since the universe operates under the laws of free will, the truth HAS to be told to the people in order for them to continue secrecy. And 2 it Misleads and fictionalizes to conceal the truth. When someone with truth might tell someone "I saw an alien" they might say "did it look like spock from startrek?" or "too many science fiction movies." this is very clever deception used against the minds of the population.

When different frequencies of sound are used it can conjur emotions in people, the bad part is...humans cannot hear alot of these frequencies, none the less are effected. lower hz frequenciez of sound are associated with fear. and this is not by accident. our brains are hard -wired to associate these sounds with fight or flight responses. Higher (faster or shorter) wave-lenghts of sound trigger glands in our brains to release rewarding feelings, endorphins, dopamine, seratonin the list goes on. It is proven science, that you can flash an image in a series of frames and the person might not see it, but they then take another test that sees if they lean toward picking answers that involve data from the image their eyes did not see and the proof is in the pudding. our Leaders have been working very very vigorously behind the scenes with many many many types of technology that would make a head spin. The exponential rate of technology i believe it's Moore's law does not slow down, we went from horse and carriage in 1899 to the moon in 1969 and then what did we get? cellphones? the internet...lol technology does not slow down, it doesn't even stand still or stay stagnant, it is exponentially increasing behind the scenes. Vaccinating our children, Chem-trails in the skies, flouride in the water, no nutrition in the food...all GMO foods, 1000's of chemicals we're exposed too in aerosols..pesticides..you name it..The lost goes on and on and on...

Now that is no reason to go out protesting bug spray, people are smart, and they already know most of this...The power is in the money they have control over. Which is given to them, by us. we so voluntarily give up our freedom, based on a "promise" We know as a whole, we will not get bad karma from this, we are simply relying on ourselves to be honest and truthful, Which in the past, those of us in control, ONLY DID, what the people who didn't want the responsibility of the control did, once they gave it up. Because you see, in that respect, we are all one whole entity. And were honest for a while but unless everyone always know's why it's so important to work on such a vastly aware interface, which will not happen, because those are the same reasons..we are incarnated into these realities to begin with! to work on our souls. to become more, of all that is. in every single thing that is alive, you can see fractals, from the very smallest organisms, to the biggest suns..When that is known, you will see how precious and amazing you are as a person. These ideas are nothing new, ancient peoples of this whole solar system have been helping man along his way, we call these "fictional stories" of our ancestors. The way to prove this wrong is, very simple, lies, do not stand the test of time. The truth...does. That's why it is true. Any of these stories, Indian hinduism, buddhism, christian, are all very deeply seated in truth, and we are free to identify with which parts to believe, that is the beauty of it. True religion doesn't mean you have to change anything about the faith you believe in, you can remain a buddhist and stillmake it, you just have to fully embrace the principles of truth you believe in most that is in those pages, and when we all choose the right choices of which to know the most we will see a new golden age of humanity, and I truly believe that and It's going to be the most fruitful for the ones who gave the "unbelievable" a shot and researched credible witness testimonies of people who are telling the truth. And identify with that. And I'll stop rambling now
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,862 • Replies: 12
Topic Closed
No top replies

roger

Wed 12 Aug, 2015 05:21 pm
Enough is enough.
Aliesending

Wed 12 Aug, 2015 06:03 pm
@roger,
Yeah shush, be quiet. You're giving away our secrets.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 12 Aug, 2015 06:55 pm
@Aliesending,
Does anyone remember what I said I did with the aluminum foil?
0 Replies

Paaskynen

Fri 14 Aug, 2015 01:12 pm
@Aliesending,
Do you realise that by discounting offhand anything any sceptic says as untruth, you are poisoning the well (logic fallacy, look it up)?
Aliesending

Fri 14 Aug, 2015 07:47 pm
@Paaskynen,
Greetings again. half of what I wrote, my friend was the principles of free-will. And I even wrote, it's fair enough to want proof, did I not? Now when you speak of poisoning a well, well my friend, the wells are poisoned, but someone who was born in that poisoned well, would just seem like a normal well to him. When the truth is told, everyone of us has a very accurate way of discerning the truth, not just verbal truth, but truth in all of it's forms. When people are very comfortable with things the way they are, they will let a problem reach zero-mass before they CHOOSE to acknowledge it. There are 1000's of GENERALS in the army, CIA retirees, NSA officials, these people come out as whistle-blowers and tell you these things! and still it is written off as rubbish. Now I ask you, whats more comfortable? calling it rubbish? or fighting for the truth? It's better to be slapped with truth, than kissed with a lie. It's just a good thing putting people down is a great diversion for your peoples own inabilities to open their heart enough to have faith in the person who is speaking the truth, rather than the words that are spoken.
Aliesending

Fri 14 Aug, 2015 07:54 pm
@Aliesending,
But I see this forum is far from ready for these ideas. Best wishes to you all, may you one day find the answers you are searching for <3
RABEL222

Sat 15 Aug, 2015 02:46 pm
@Aliesending,
I have a question that is very important to me. Do you know how to make gold out of lead?
Aliesending

Sat 15 Aug, 2015 03:06 pm
@RABEL222,
Yes I do, I can tell you if you'd like
RABEL222

Sat 15 Aug, 2015 03:08 pm
@Aliesending,
I thought so.
Aliesending

Sat 15 Aug, 2015 06:25 pm
@RABEL222,
SO what are you insinuating? I think I know everything? Poor child...The most important thing you will ever learn is...the fractal nature of all that is. When you learn one thing, it brings 2 more questions, and 8 and so on and so on. when your questions stop being able to be answered only using 3 dimentional physics you will have learned why the rest that isn't, works. Only when you seek to know the answers. again, for beginners it's simply being able to get past something that they can't see, intelligent energy. Will eventually, make any question that is 3d limited answerable. does that mean I could do it? of course not. but again, the more someone knows, the more they don't know. if that helps you, namaste
RABEL222

Sat 15 Aug, 2015 11:24 pm
@Aliesending,
A whole paragraph of absolutely nothing.
0 Replies

thack45

Sun 16 Aug, 2015 07:29 am
0 Replies