Question about viewing another fb users profile

MariaC

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 06:31 am
Both my friend and I are not friends with another fb user (I'll call him Bob). However, my friend can view Bobs profile but i can only see public changes to his profile and cover photo,. I know I'm not blocked from Bobs profile BC I can see this, plus I don't even think he knows who i am. I also know my friend isn't friends with Bob BC I have admin access to her fb acct and can see her friends list, private list as well. . Bob and my friend have one mutual friend. Is that why she can see Bobs profile? My friend can see Bobs posts that are posted with friends audience (not friends of friends) and public. I can't see anything but public. Why is this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 879 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 06:32 am
@MariaC,
He's got it set to only be shown to friends and friends of friends. Your pal qualifies, you do not.
MariaC

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 07:06 am
@jespah,
@ jespah ..Even though bobs posts that she sees are set as just friends audience? bobs posts don't have the little "friends of friends" icon.
0 Replies