Looking for my real dad

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 12:24 am
Hi,
So am 15 almost turning 16 and last year my mum told me that the Man am living with is not my father and my father left when she was 4 months pregnant. I have always wanted to find him but I know nothing about him because I don't really know how to ask my mum because she never wants to talk about him or anything to do with him. I know He might have made her angry that's why but if you know of how I can start the topic with my mum and ask about him... Please tell me...my mums name is Elizabeth and she had me when she was around 19. We're from Kenya Nairobi and dad if you please come across this please contact me
Thankyou.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 734 • Replies: 2
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 05:03 am
@Cynthiaaa,
Talk to your Aunts and mother's friends about this. Some knows about this and wants to tell you about it but haven't said anything out of deference to your mom.

I pray you get you satisfaction in your quest, good luck.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 09:17 am
@Cynthiaaa,
As an adoptee myself our parents are whoever raised us. Not whoever birthed us. The biological connection has nothing to do with the emotional bond formed with those who raised us. Unless you need genetic informatio for some reason, or to find out what you may be at risk for as with breast cancer and the like, there's no reason to find the 'sperm donor.' That's all he was. He's no more your father than I am.
0 Replies