Facebook and Gumtree pages won't open properly.

Onalove

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2015 08:16 pm
Everything else seems ok. I use Windows Defender, Malwarebytes Home Premium and SuperAntiSpyware. I've tried doing a number of things:
1.Reinstalled Chrome using Revo Uninstaller to clear deeper settings
2.Tried IE10 as well - same screens appear.
3.Tried using saved login settings and opening from search engine links.
4.Disabled Firewall and tried
5.Cleared DNS cache
6.Cleaned browser history
7.Reset Chrome to default
Also can't open any associated Facebook pages and the links on the pages don't do anything.
I run the Facebook page for my granddaughter's school, and I have a number of paid adds which I can't access on Gumtree. Everything else seems to be working fine. I'm desperate as about to start organising our Christmas Fair and much of the networking and promotion is via the Facebook page.

I'm on a satellite broadband connection but everything else is opening fine - speeds are around 1.5MB/s so not brilliant but adequate.
Windows 8.1 64 bit.

Also just had a curious ad blocker message when trying to register with another forum. But I don't have any ad blocker extensions on IE10 or Chrome. I've copied extension settings for IE10. And I've just done a clean re-install of Chrome.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 859 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 04:13 am
@Onalove,
When you say 'won't load properly', what do you mean?

Are you getting blank pages? Bad formatting? A redirect elsewhere? Something else?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Facebook and Gumtree pages won't open properly.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:55:54