The Most Boring Movies You've Ever Seen

Lightwizard

Wed 9 Nov, 2005 02:43 pm
The book was written by Robert Heinlein for young readers. Anyone expect the movie to be any different? It was a big hit with the teeny-bopper's, even with the young females with all the beefcake hunkering around. I though it was fun to watch only because of the state-of-the-art special effects but the premise even in Heinlein's book is a bit too simplistic for my taste.
0 Replies

loveislikearose3

Wed 9 Nov, 2005 07:28 pm
Starship Troopers
NickFun wrote:
I have to agree that Starship Troopers was one of the biggest lamers of all time. Mankind traveling the galaxy to kill bugs. They should have just brought a big can of Raid.

OMG, at least SOMEONE agreeds that that movie was just plain stupid!!! ur smart nickFun, unlike most people.....

and

Paaskynen wrote:
That was Starship Troopers you saw. In case you can't get enough of it: They made a sequel! Twisted Evil

hahaha really? how stupid do they think we are? (and how stupid are they!) they really think that we would sit there watching and ENJOYING it?
hmm maybe stupid people DO enjoy it.. but i kno i didnt!
[/color]
0 Replies

loveislikearose3

Wed 9 Nov, 2005 07:29 pm
Starship Troopers!
NickFun wrote:
I have to agree that Starship Troopers was one of the biggest lamers of all time. Mankind traveling the galaxy to kill bugs. They should have just brought a big can of Raid.

OMG, at least SOMEONE agreeds that that movie was just plain stupid!!! ur smart nickFun, unlike most people.....

and

Paaskynen wrote:
That was Starship Troopers you saw. In case you can't get enough of it: They made a sequel! Twisted Evil

hahaha really? how stupid do they think we are? (and how stupid are they!) they really think that we would sit there watching and ENJOYING it?
hmm maybe stupid people DO enjoy it.. but i kno i didnt!
[/color]
0 Replies

NickFun

Thu 10 Nov, 2005 12:04 am
Why do they take a really bad movie and make sequels from it? Jaws was a good mvie. The sequels sucked. Rocky was a good movie. The sequels sucked. Police Acadamy was a bad movie and all the sequels were painful!
0 Replies

sakhi

Thu 10 Nov, 2005 12:32 am
Air force one
Independence day

I know lot of people liked these movies..and i disliked Twister too. And lots of other calamity movies.
0 Replies

vinsan

Thu 10 Nov, 2005 02:07 am
HARRY POTTER Prisoner Of Azkaban

Book *****

Movie *
0 Replies

the prince

Thu 10 Nov, 2005 02:21 am
Vin, did you see "Garam Masala" ?? I got bored out of my skull in that movie...
0 Replies

vinsan

Thu 10 Nov, 2005 02:23 am
the prince wrote:
Vin, did you see "Garam Masala" ?? I got bored out of my skull in that movie...

NO! I am not planning to. :wink:
0 Replies

Delicate Sound Of Thunder

Thu 8 Dec, 2005 05:30 pm
I think that "Spanglish" was REALLY boring, it basically had no point. Definetly wasn't one of Sandler's best movies at all.
0 Replies

loveislikearose3

Thu 8 Dec, 2005 05:34 pm
anger management movie
I havent seen spanglish but i have seen "anger managemet" with adam sandler too! the beginning was funny.. and i had to leave when i was less then halfway through the movie...
but then i bought it to finish it..
and i hated the rest of it!!
it was boring AND too perverted!!!!
they shouldnt have added all those parts to it.. they just ruined it!
who here agrees?
0 Replies

Trick-Master

Sun 11 Dec, 2005 11:37 pm
vinsan wrote:
HARRY POTTER Prisoner Of Azkaban

Book *****

Movie *

You think that was boring.......wait till you see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...
no joke...and I'm not saying this cause it makes my point better but..........I fell asleep in one part of the movie...
In my honest opinion ....reckon the movie could have been WAY better.......fire the damn writer, the screenplay writer, script writer, editor and of course Mike Newell the FU**ING director......

Book *****

Movie *
0 Replies

Radical Edward

Mon 12 Dec, 2005 04:16 am
I saw "Shampoo" recently... I just felt like I had lost two hours of my life! Confused
0 Replies

Mikexx007

Wed 9 Jan, 2008 05:01 am
Hidden
HIDDEN

It was the worst movie I have ever seen.. All it is is you see some people running around a forest playing hide and seek.... What a great Idea for a movie Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

rosborne979

Sat 23 Aug, 2008 10:30 pm
10,000 BC

I actually started counting the lightbulbs in the theater ceiling, which at the time seemed infinitely more interesting than the movie.

0 Replies

ossobuco

Sat 23 Aug, 2008 11:21 pm
I skimmed the thread to see if I posted my most excruciatingly boring movie.. might have, but didn't see it. That was Fellini's Satyricon. I thought it would never end, ever.

I noticed Il Gattopardo in Fbaezer's list. Just rented that recently, since I liked the book (The Leopard). The movie was beautiful, but I had to return it to netflix halfway watched, not being able to survive watching until the well regarded ballroom scene. That is, the well regarded ballroom scene that goes on for an hour.

Mame

Sun 24 Aug, 2008 07:40 am
@ossobuco,
Lawrence of Arabia - ugh, that desert scene goes on forever.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Sun 24 Aug, 2008 08:26 am
The Horse Whisperer

Death on the highway
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 1 Sep, 2008 08:52 pm
Anything like Nightmare on Elm Street puts me to sleep in about ten minutes.
0 Replies

fbaezer

Tue 2 Sep, 2008 07:34 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

I noticed Il Gattopardo in Fbaezer's list. Just rented that recently, since I liked the book (The Leopard). The movie was beautiful, but I had to return it to netflix halfway watched, not being able to survive watching until the well regarded ballroom scene. That is, the well regarded ballroom scene that goes on for an hour.

Sure, "beautiful". See what happens for not heeding me!

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 2 Sep, 2008 07:46 pm
The Last Waltz
Since I fanatically follow many of the artists featured in this flm, one might have cause to expect that I would love it. Not so. I found the early going too incredibly boring to stick around for what could well be a fantastic ending.
0 Replies