I Cheated...Now what?

Anonymous32776

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 04:45 pm
@vikorr,
I sometimes wonder if I am actually allergic to alcohol as I also get flushed all over my body when I drink. Again, sometimes, not all the time, this happens and it's always with different types and different amounts of alcohol, like it's not the same drink causing it every time. I don't think that would cause memory loss but who knows?
ossobuco

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 05:09 pm
@Anonymous32776,
Many people know, please do some reading about alcohol.

Yes, memory loss, aka black out, can easily happen if you imbibe to much.

I've not been there, but close enough to pay attention to discussions ahout it.

Don't be stupid.

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 05:28 pm
@Anonymous32776,
Getting raped was fun?

The feminists hate you now.

What to do? Nothing, but do try to have fun with your boy friend.
Anonymous32776

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 05:58 pm
@hawkeye10,
You're disgusting. That's a ridiculous and immature reply. I don't care who hates me. But I didn't get raped.

Bye.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 06:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
What an asshole, where is Savonarola now?

Meantime, hawkeye's dismissal of some of us who were raped, are remembered here.
a2k has long memory.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 06:23 pm
@Anonymous32776,
Anonymous32776 wrote:

You're disgusting. That's a ridiculous and immature reply. I don't care who hates me. But I didn't get raped.

Bye.

Actually you did according the US laws, so if you want that to be your out you can take it if you are an American. Have you told any friends how incapacitated you were with this guy ? Did they think you were raped?
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 06:25 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Meantime, hawkeye's dismissal of some of us who were raped, are remembered here.
a2k has long memory.

Never happened. I think that was IONUS.

0 Replies

Anonymous32776

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 08:53 pm
@hawkeye10,
I'm too ashamed of the cheating. I haven't told anyone. Except this forum. I don't have anyone I can trust, and also fear of being judged for my selfishness. I wasn't passed out. I just don't remember. I'm sure when the guy asked, I consented. As I have been with him before and I was feeling neglected in the bedroom... I'm not looking for an out.
0 Replies

Anonymous32776

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 09:07 pm
@hawkeye10,
You must not have read my whole post but I said I woke up from my blackout in the middle of it temporarily and I can promise you, it was consensual. Not that this is any of your concern. Now stop flooding my thread with derogatory comments that don't belong here.
0 Replies