List of Jesus' Sins

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 08:12 am
Christians by and large seem to describe Yeshua (the man's actual name, 'Jesus' just being the English form of the Greek 'Ieosus,') as sinless and perfect. Um no, not really.

For a chapter and verse presentation of how 'Jesus' commited 6 (of 7) 'deadly sins' take a look here. Or don't if you faith already dangles by a thread. Wink

http://www.usbible.com/Jesus/jesus_sins.htm

Example:

"Gluttony

Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.

He gets uppity about complaints about him and his followers always eating and drinking.

33And they said to him, "The disciples of John fast often and offer prayers, and so do the disciples of the Pharisees, but yours eat and drink."
34And Jesus said to them, "Can you make wedding guests fast while the bridegroom is with them?
35The days will come, when the bridegroom is taken away from them, and then they will fast in those days." (Matt: 9:14-15; Mark 2:18-19; Luke 5:33-34)

He was known as a glutton and a drunkard.

19the Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Behold, a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!' Yet wisdom is justified by her deeds."'(Matt: 11:18-19; Luke 7:34)

Jesus got cranky when he was hungry. Once he cursed a fig tree for not having any fruit. The tree died.

18In the morning, as he was returning to the city, he was hungry.
19And seeing a fig tree by the wayside he went to it, and found nothing on it but leaves only. And he said to it, "May no fruit ever come from you again!" And the fig tree withered at once. (Matt: 21:18-19; Mark 11:12-14, 20)"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,918 • Replies: 6
No top replies

AugustineBrother

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 12:37 pm
@HesDeltanCaptain,
You are stupid and I'm glad you posted the proof of it. Thanks
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2021 12:55 am
@HesDeltanCaptain,
Quote:
19the Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Behold, a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!' Yet wisdom is justified by her deeds."'(Matt: 11:18-19; Luke 7:34)

Just as people like yourself today, who are always looking for ways to discriminate against Jesus, and falsely condemn him of being what he wasn't, so too were the Jewish authorities of his day, to who, Jesus was a thorn in their side.

Jesus was no glutton or drunkard, he was a great teacher, who welcomed the sinners and tax collectors in the districts, where he was preaching, to listen to the words of Salvation that the Lord God our saviour commanded him to say to the people in his name.

And he refused to allow his disciples to fast from their wine, which was drank with their everyday meal while he was still with them.

But hypocrites, who condemn the chosen Messiah, will continue to be the hypocrites that they are.
Leadfoot

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2021 11:24 am
@The Anointed,
TBH, I couldn’t tell whether das Captain was being pro or con on JC.

I've said similar things about him and I love the guy.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2021 06:52 pm
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
I've said similar things about him and I love the guy.

Are you saying that you're in love with a gluttonous Drunkard?
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2021 05:24 am
@The Anointed,
I look forward to have`n a drink with him soon. Maybe even a pulled pork sandwich too.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2021 06:51 am
@HesDeltanCaptain,
Sin is about separation.

What they mean by "Jesus had no sins" is that he obeyed the will of God. He neither separated himself from other humans (as the COVIDians do), nor did he separate himself from God (as most atheists do), nor did he disobey God's will for his life, even allowing himself to die.

We humans have sin, because we cling to life like a dying ship.

Jesus had flaws, this is true. But before you act as an accuser for Jesus, I think you better check yourself.
0 Replies