Don't know if we are on or off

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2015 02:37 pm
So I was staying at a friends house when my crush came in and we
started wrestling around eventually she pulled me and we fell with me in between her legs missionary style and I pinned he hands above her head she giggled and I ended up pulling her hair she then pulled my head down and I kissed and bit her neck we didn't have sex because only a curtain sepreated us from everyone else things kind of continued the next morning but we didn't get any alone time is this a one time thing or can I somehow get it to continue I want so much more with her I don't know how to approach it though
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 298 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2015 03:35 pm
@Aceofspades11q1,
Go up to her, and say, "Hi, __(insert crush's name here)__! Would you like to go out for a soda?"

And see what she says, whether it's a one-time thing or more.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2015 08:28 am
@Aceofspades11q1,
Ask if she wants to hang out. Or if you want ideas for a specific phrase, I"d say, "Had fun the other night. Wanna come over and continue in private?" Either says yes or no. But at least then your interest in 'in the air' and not bottled up inside your head. Sounds promising to me.
0 Replies