What should I do?!?!

jespah

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2015 06:33 am
@KarlaJackieMoralez99,
Best of luck to you.

There are a lot of wonderful people out there. He is in the past. Time to look to to the future, when things will be better.
HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2015 10:10 am
@KarlaJackieMoralez99,
Being in a relationship with someone up to and including being married does NOT give them permission to force you to make a breakfast order let alone anything else. Nor is being sexual with them automatic consent thereafter. Can start having sex then change your mind at any moment and stop things. If they continue against your will it's rape.

If somoene's forcing, pressuring, coercing you into doing ANYTHING end it. Tell him what to go do with himself and if he continues harassing you police will be getting involved.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2015 10:17 am
@KarlaJackieMoralez99,
I hope you are in a safe place.

I wish you the very best.
0 Replies

KarlaJackieMoralez99

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2015 08:45 pm
@jespah,
Thank you so much, and yea there is. But at the moment I'm not interested, I want to pursue my dreams/career for now. I've being trying to restart my life, from new cell phone, new school and stuff like that. But no Social Media, that's for sure. Thank you everyone for your help I mean it, and I'm sorry for not listening. Actions had to be done to make me realize that I had to leave. But thank you, I appreciate it everyone .
0 Replies

KarlaJackieMoralez99

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2015 08:48 pm
@HesDeltanCaptain,
It's fine, I had left him, well I ran away, and I'm restarting my life. But thank you, that's totally true though.
0 Replies

mahendar

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 01:09 am
@KarlaJackieMoralez99,
Its all happen because of your previous mistakes.it seems he likes you so much but he wasn't in a situation that no more negativity from you.you have to say yes to all if you really wants him.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 10:56 am
@mahendar,
That is terrible advice.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 12:11 pm
@mahendar,
You moron, that's how people get killed.
0 Replies