Is Dark Matter a manifestation of a multiverse governed by Transactionl Quantum Mechanics?

IRAD2GO

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 07:57 am
Is Dark Matter a manifestation of a multiverse governed by Transactional Quantum Mechanics? (e.g. John Cramer - Reviews of Modern Physics 58, 647-688, July (1986) ). Because each universe will have a separate singularity in space-time for its origin, the advanced and retarded waves originating from different universes cannot collapse the state vector since they cannot overlap over all space-time. For example, light cannot be exchanged between matter in different universes. However, gravity will warp space-time and matter from one universe can influence matter from a different universe and have the appearance as a force from matter that does not exchange photons. Will this explain Dark Matter?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 1,415 • Replies: 7
No top replies

fresco

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 09:13 am
@IRAD2GO,
Lets ask Frank ! Very Happy
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 09:39 am
@fresco,
My answer would be an unqualified "I do not know."

And I am amazed that supposedly intelligent people speak so authoritatively about what can and cannot happen between universes.
IRAD2GO

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 01:21 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Thanks for the note. To add to your comment, I have never liked the Copenhagen interpretation of QM even though many experts treat it as proven!!!!
fresco

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2015 12:58 am
@IRAD2GO,
NB Frank doesn't like any conventions, except golf ! Wink
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2015 01:47 am
Is Dark Matter a manifestation of a multiverse governed by Transactionl Quantum Mechanics?

Sure, Bubba . . . Say! wanna buy a bridge?
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 06:43 am
@IRAD2GO,
Dark matter is just another particle with unfortunate name. Like antimatter having just an opposite charge but still being matter. Or the Higg's not being particles which make up God despite the silly name. Smile

The darkness of dark matter simply describes how we can't as yet measure and quantify it. Once we do though it'll just be matter like every other. So using m-theory to make it into something especially unusal is reading too much into it or something.

In other words, things are either real or not. If real, they're composed of particles however exotic. If not real they don't exist anyway. If God is real, it's made up of particles and thus bound to the laws of physics like everything else.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 06:50 am
@IRAD2GO,
Dark matter is a bunch of bullshit, there is no such thing. It's an artifact of people with PHD degrees needing to go on believing that gravity holds galaxies together, which is ridiculous.
0 Replies