Am I in the wrong

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 04:06 am
I was wondering am in the wrong, organised to met up for coffee in town after he finished work, I worked nights for Royal Mail, we spoke and I said I get a bus down, but my dad rang me said would i like a left to where my husband work, yes I surprise him even tho only had hour sleep, so I got their they said he left ok tried to ring him no awnser, finally got threw he said he was having a coffee with his work colleague so no txt to let me know so I said I come and met u, so he came all panicky, he failed to mention the other work colleague female, I remember he was sitting next to her I understand know looking back he was not expecting me to see him till later anyway he did not move where he was sitting with her and I had to sit next to his male co worker who I never met before, my husband did not introduce to both of his co workers, male co worker ask my name probably to be polite, my husband ignored me looked down his female co worker top in front of me i could not stay any longer i made my excuses and left, very upset but on the understanding he would come into town met me afterwards he kept me waiting a hour know I only had hour sleep, his reason was he was pissed off with me because I had a face like thunder caused a atmosphere I not sure if had more sleep then i would handle it better, know same person in question was having a party leaving do my husband said he home by 12 i went out with friends rang him up to see what was happening got all corky on the phone said i be another 20 mins I said far enough to cut long story short supposedly I got nasty on the phone and he said according to him his friends said does always speak to like that, I would not put up with that I would bin her, anyway I asked my friends did get nasty on the phone to him they said not all, so he finally came to met me ever so pissed off and took to where his car was a drove and left because I ruined the night with being nasty on the phone and causing a atmosphere hence the same female was involved to me I did nothing wrong my friends confirmed I was not nasty he was being nasty to me drew me to tears because he was showing off no dought he fancy this girl and I ruined both chances
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 477 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 05:28 am
@Crazycat,
Crazycat wrote:

.... I had a face like thunder caused a atmosphere ...

That's almost poetic.

Does he like this gal? Maybe.

If you are constantly fighting in your relationship, maybe seek a professional's assistance. Even if he isn't cheating or contemplating cheating, you both seem pretty miserable.
Crazycat

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 06:27 am
@jespah,
Most proberly we not together anymore he did a lot more then that this just for peace of mind this nothing I did speak to someone they said I went threw emotional abuse
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 07:49 am
PLEASE use punctuation in your post! It's almost impossible to read.

You will get more responses if your post is clear.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Am I in the wrong
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:38:48