What do I do to spark physical infatuation towards my girlfriend, back?

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 07:12 pm
Has true love with a special somebody, usually led you to be physically attracted and memorized by their appearance, than those other really hot people, that you are not "in love" with. Is it usually a lasting feeling? And has it been that way with all of the true loves you've ever had (how many true loves have you had)?
How do I mesmerize my girlfriend with my appearance, the way she has memorized me with hers? I don't love her, because of her appearance. I love her for who she is. And her features have grown on me over time, more and more. I don't have the hottest features, but is their a way to get her to feel more drawn and mesmerized by my features, the way she has done to me, than all of the other more attractive people she knows?

There's always somebody in the world more "attractive-looking"...but nobody's appearance has me more mesmerized than her's because I'm deeply in love with her, and she's the only girl I dream about. I don't have any urge to call other girls, who are very attractive, "hot", because they only girl I desire is my girlfriend. She is very loving, but she very rarely compliments me, especially in person, and especially on my appearance. 
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 567 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 11:23 am
If she's "very loving" then what else do you want?

How do you know she doesn't think you're "hot" or that she's not infatuated with you?

Be still and enjoy her loving you. Your insecurity will drive her away if you keep acting so needy.
0 Replies