Stuck in Life

Hamayun

Sun 26 Jul, 2015 04:52 am
Hi,
I hope you guys will be good.

OK here goes my story. A guy added me on a famous dating site via twitter. We started chatting on the website until we exchanged numbers.

We starting chatting on whatsapp and became very open. We both started liking eachother. I knew he had a girl friend and we both were open about it.
However, he told me that he was going abroad for studies. I freaked out and was sad about it. He suggested to go slow as he will be shifting and it will be hard to seperate if we came close to each other. We still kept on talking via tests and phone calls.
We met for the first time casually and it went ok. he became angry over my mistake but we both were ok. I felt ok of him being with a girl. We again met and kissed but we didnt became too intimate although both of us wanted but this was due to fact that we werent alone. We still kept on talking.

Before our meeting, he would say that he loved me and i would also express my love. However, his feelings started to change because he said he was committed to his girl friend.
During our first meeting., he still said he liked me but we cannot become boyfriends, yet we met for the second time, it was his idea that we should do it.
Now after few weeks of friendship, he says he is committed to his girl friend and we cannot stay friends because if we meet, something is bound to happen. i know if we meet, something might happen.

He doesnt want to even remain as a friend and now i like him very much.
What should i do because its extremely painful for me to move on. Should i remain friends with him or should i not contact him?
Kindly suggest and help me.
Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 858 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

PUNKEY

Sun 26 Jul, 2015 07:22 am
It sounds like you have no choice.

He is committed to his GF. He has told you that he even does not want to be friends.

That ends it.

Find another love - IN PERSON and able to commit to you and you alone.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Sun 26 Jul, 2015 10:56 am
@Hamayun,
There is a whole lot of detail missing from this paragraph:

Quote:
We met for the first time casually and it went ok. he became angry over my mistake (what mistake?)but we both were ok. I felt ok of him being with a girl. We again met and kissed but we didnt became too intimate although both of us wanted but this was due to fact that we werent alone(Someone else was with you on the date?). We still kept on talking.

0 Replies

Butrflynet

Sun 26 Jul, 2015 11:07 am
@Hamayun,
To simplify this dilemma:

1. This guy added you to a dating site, you weren't already there looking for someone.

2. He was up front with you about his already having a girlfriend yet he was willing to exchange phone numbers with you.

3. He told you up front he wanted to take it slow and not become involved because he would be studying abroad and already had a girlfriend.

4. Even though he wanted to keep it casual, you continued to talk via phone and text and even met in person while he still claimed loyalty to this other girlfriend.

5. He kept you strung along by telling you he loved you, even though he had another girlfriend.

6. He even suggested a second meeting after telling you he was committed to his girlfriend.

7. All this happened in just a few weeks of friendship and you are wildly crushed by his decision to end the friendship so he could prevent the temptation of something happening between you.

Why exactly is it you are upset and who is it you are upset about?

Are you upset at yourself for allowing yourself to be sucked in and strung along by this guy falsely claiming loyalty and commitment to another woman while testing the waters to see if there was something better around the corner? If not, you should be.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 26 Jul, 2015 11:22 am
@Hamayun,
Hamayun wrote:

However, his feelings started to change because he said he was committed to his girl friend.

During our first meeting., he still said he liked me but we cannot become boyfriends, yet we met for the second time, it was his idea that we should do it.

He doesnt want to even remain as a friend

should i not contact him?

it seems like he was testing whether he could be in a relationship with a woman while having sex with a man

he decided it was too risky for his relationship with his girlfriend

don't contact him

I'd suggest blocking him on all social media. Then go out and start meeting men in person who are already comfortable with their sexuality.
0 Replies