Gay Pride In .......

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2015 07:27 pm
You can fill in the blank. I would like to use Dearborn, Mi. What would happen?

Something like this?

Quote:
Swedish “Far-Right” Gay Pride Parade Planned In Muslim Areas Slammed By Leftists & Gay Rights Groups As Raaaacist

Quote:
No, this is not satire. On July 29, a gay pride parade is scheduled in Sweden. But, you see, this is no ordinary gay pride parade. This gay pride parade was created by Jan Sjunnesson, former editor-in-chief for the Samtiden newspaper in Sweden, which is owned by the nationalist Sweden Democrats party (for our Canadian readers, think of the Sweden Democrats as being kind of like the Conservatives or the Canadian Action Party, which means that they’re considered “extreme far-right” in Sweden). The parade is scheduled to go through Tensta and Husby – two areas where Muslim immigrants are more than 75% of the population.
……
The Facebook page is absolutely filled with angry comments from leftists, attacking the “xenophobic right-wing nationalists” for organizing a gay pride parade through Muslim areas. Since Islam holds that gays should be executed, something like this is obviously an attack on Muslims and should therefore be outlawed. At least, that’s what Swedish leftists – and, indeed, Swedish gays – are saying.

Leftists are organizing a counter-demonstration against this gay pride parade. Yes, really.
……
RFSL, for those who don’t know, is a taxpayer-funded gay rights group (one of the oldest gay rights groups in the world, established in 1950), and they have publicly attacked this gay pride parade through Muslim areas as a display of racism and white privilege.

Many leftists are also calling for the parade to be legally banned, and for the people who organized it to be arrested for “hate speech” against Muslims.

Christians do not like Gays, that is not deadly. And what does being gay have to do with white privilege? Keeping gays out of Muslim areas is just saying it is alright to hate gays.

Progressives are not that bright, are they?

http://libertynews.com/2015/07/swedish-far-right-gay-pride-parade-planned-in-muslim-areas-slammed-by-leftists-gay-rights-groups-as-raaaacist/

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 445 • Replies: 3
No top replies

wmwcjr

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2015 10:12 pm
Excellent article! Smile Sorry to say that none of your political opponents will give it any serious consideration. They'll just dismiss it offhand because you submitted it.

Quote:
When it comes to the Oppression Olympics, Muslims will always rank higher than gays. You might be stoned, raped, beaten, and beheaded – but at least you won’t be racist.

Amazing, isn't it?

I'm not a conservative, but the inconsistency and illogic of the leftists cited in this article gives me a headache. I remember American Jews demonstrating in the 1960s against the Soviet Union for not allowing Russian Jews to immigrate to Israel, but I've never heard of any gay demonstrations against the execution of homosexuals in Islamic countries such as Iran. Why the silence? No wonder I've given up on politics and political forums (aside from humorous items such as the clown car)! (By the way, I'm not gay.)
coldjoint

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2015 10:18 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
They'll just dismiss it offhand because you submitted it.

That is what you call bigotry

Quote:
big·ot·ry
ˈbiɡətrē/
noun
noun: bigotry; plural noun: bigotries
intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.
"the difficulties of combating prejudice and bigotry"

Progressives are a bigoted group, and the bigotry is encouraged.

wmwcjr

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2015 10:28 pm
@coldjoint,
One of the problems with bigotry is that it blinds the individual who is so afflicted and prevents him from learning.

Sorry, but that's all for tonight.
0 Replies