is it love or not?? what he means

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2015 05:55 am
Well guys please help me out ... I m very confused from last three year?

From college days,we are good friends.....mid of the term i had a breakup from my bf ...he cheats me and finf anyone else.. I feel a bit broken ..at that time...my male best frnd also in short HE.... Supports me oll tym.... And one day he introduces me to his roommate...who likes me a bit ..just because he wants me to get mind get diverted from my breakup....I mostly talk ,chat and also go on for a movie with his friend....laterly we both get commited .... But this thing HE doesnt know firstly...but when we both tell oll dis to him then he is happy for me n wishes me a lot..

We usually talk n chat like we olways do even after my commitment with his best friend....... My bf is quite reseved so i share my all talksbn screts to my best friend..also when my bf n me have a argument ...he olways take my side inspite he knows that my bf is his best friend....well it goes on some days and suddenly he starts ignoring me badly....even he doesnt like to see me..talk to me....if i get sad about it in the classroom or didnt go to have my lunch...he also skip his lunch ....... I asked many times but he said nothing....then my brthday comes n he has to go to his home urgently...he was alo upset wid me i dnt why .i thought he will not come in my party..but m suprised He comes ...... From that day..i feel for him or may be i starts loving him..i dunno why...i thought i must asked him why he is ignoring me as his ignorance kills me n make me fall for him...when i asked him ..... He says that plzz dear i dont know what is it but you are gf of my roomate.....guys i want to tell u inspite of my bf who is his best friend and room mate...he olways talk wid me long hours over phone ..he went to terrace whether it is a damn cold but he talks with me...from that day we talk but not in public ..our whole class said that they fall in love each other on his face and he says to them its our matter...he never say i love you but dont know what is it ....he keep an eye what m doing in class olways....he sit on his seat and text me from his seat that get away from that guy..or why you are upset n oll....... Last day farewell day i went for a party in his hostel as my bf invited oll of us for a beer party...ehen i m wid my bf...he even doesnt enter to the room....when oll danced together i went to another room and find he is lying on bed and watching some show..i asked him why he is not joining us or he is happy that m going from his life as now collge is over....i dont know what happen to him....he pushed me againat the bed and starts kissing my lips... After 2 min he leaves me and walk out of the room....well still he doent say anything and i feel to leave him as he is as i didnt want to upset him

Now we are working in diffent companies and i m still in a relationship with his best friend.....me n my best friend still talks n text but not on dat matter.....this time i thrown my birthday party n also i invited him....after one year i met him and he also come for my party...we both ignores oll past things as my bf is still there....my bf is very happy as his roomie or best friend comes..they both get drunked a lot that night....well again same happen....when we oll go to sleep and also on the same floor on which we oll frnds are sleeping..when all are sleeping ....in the silence of night he holds my hand tightly firstly and after it he kissed my hand and holds it for whole night...

Well plz tell me what is it........ M very confused..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,029 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2015 06:11 am
@grtalgon,
If you don't want to date your boyfriend any more, then stop dating him. Don't get involved with his friend (who is also your friend, from what I can gather here) unless you are free to do so. To do so beforehand is unfair to everyone.

Oh, and it's spelled 'all', 'and', and 'with', among others. I realize you may be used to texting and you may even be typing on your phone, but those misspellings, plus the use of the ellipsis instead of periods, makes it exceptionally hard to read your post. I gave up and read about 1/5 or so of it. Thanks - it really does help you to get your questions answered if they are clearer. Smile
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2015 06:18 am
I wonder what your "friend" would do if you were FREE.

Right now, you have a BF so it's exciting for you and BF to be having this "emotional affair" on the side.

0 Replies

adamsthompson05

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2015 08:31 am
I think that guy loves you. If you are not happy with your boyfriend than you should start a relation with your boyfriend's best friend. He care for you.
0 Replies