A THREAD ABOUT WOMEN . . .

glitterbag

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 11:03 pm
@Ionus,
Size of what? Ive been blessed with three boys and two nephews. I only birthed my boys, but i was there when the nephews were born. I'm happy with all of them, but I miss the ones we lost in combat. Nothing will ever make up for that. I was born female, and identify as female. But my family has more males than females. Dad wanted me to be able to be successful, never a victim or patsy.

So what gender did your Dad think you identified ? Yikes, that had to sting. But bugger all of that, you can identify with whatever gender you wish. No judgements here.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 03:09 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I don't know who the hell Santana is,

One damn fine guitarist.

0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 04:12 am
@glitterbag,
I really doubt you have done the pre-requisite psychology that goes with the job you said you had....

Women like you spend a lot of time over compensating for their lack of physical size...its why they want to be protected . They are smaller than men .

Quote:
So what gender did your Dad think you identified ? Yikes, that had to sting.
Oh yes, I am devastated... Very Happy ..I have been tortured by the good guys and the bad guys and you think you can hurt my feelings ? Damn this is good fun...keep going... Very Happy

Quote:
No judgements here.
There are nothing but judgements here, I dont know which forum you have wandered in from .
glitterbag

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 07:07 am
@Ionus,
Oh that's right, you think I was involved in brutal interrogations and torture, because you are stupid. Sorry to disappoint you, but my work was intelligence, not muscle. What women do you know that want to be 6'4" and weigh 260 lbs? Or is that your fantasy, stilettos and hairy legs?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 09:00 am
@glitterbag,
Pay no attention to Ionus, he lives in a fantasy world. He's been caught out on a lot of his contradictions and is desperate for attention.

Considering that most of his posts are him whinging about how unfair A2K is I find it highly unlikely he ever served in any armed services. The most important attribute of a soldier isn't being a whiny little bitch.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 06:29 pm
@whitebars,
whitebars wrote:

I'm not nonon, I'm buttermilk. Santana said it.

I'm also Jesus Christ and L. Ron Hubbard,.

:-)

Okay, i don't like your take on my species, but i must admit you crack me up.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 10:04 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
There was something familiar about 'whitebar' and I think Set nailed it. It could very well be the creature who sometimes appears as nononono or Buttermilk. The poster using whitebar poses as the poster girl of radical feminists, seeing offense where there is none. Earlier someone pegged whitebar as a man posing as a women. Thats starting to sound like a good call. Its a little difficult to determine exactly what gender is posting, but its definitely an angry one. Whitebar is the quintessential angry female persona that anti-feminists warn people about. Shrill, irrational, chip on shoulder, pretends all men are brutes because thats what he believes women are like.

And, similarly, nononono is the quintessential hyper bitter men's rights advocate--the angry male persona who resents all societal strides women have made in the past several decades and their continually increasing political power--"he's shrill, irrational, chip on shoulder", pretends all women who don't agree with him are "radical feminists" or "feminazis" because he really doesn't understand women, and consequently irrationally fears and dislikes them and their motives.

So what really connects whitebars and nononono is their nastiness and irrational anger, and the vulgarity and insults that flow from both of these personas--constantly telling other posters to "**** off!" and scattering gratuitous juvenile insults rather than substantive ideas, and engaging in one-sided rants rather than meaningful interchanges and discussions.

What really connects whitebars and nononono, and suggests they are one and the same, is the similarity in their patterns--whether claiming to be male or female, or pro or anti feminist, it's the same nasty little troll, bubbling over with irrational anger and resentment, and using A2K as a place to regurgitate it. And, unfortunately, all that regurgitation creates a stench, and it drives intelligent thinking posters away from A2K, to FB or elsewhere where the air is less polluted.

I can't think of any reason to make such a nasty little troll feel welcome here. Setanta has the right approach to dealing with "it".

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 10:06 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

. . . hang on, i got something on the stove in the kitchen . . . i'll be right back . . .

I'm waiting ...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 10:10 am
@margo,
margo wrote:
I've met the woman Setanta is rumoured to subjugate. Yikes! Yeah, right Shocked

I think I need a version of this in Latin

for a tattoo

Wink
ehBeth

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 10:11 am
@margo,
margo wrote:

Ya right there, boyo!

and that's the tattoo for Set

it's already in a foreign language Laughing
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 10:13 am
http://cdn.visualnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Boglio_02.gif

I see Margo and jes .... and oh look at who's on the right
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 10:20 am
@ehBeth,
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ehBeth

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 10:36 am
@ossobuco,
Laurene Boglio gifs

addictive!

http://www.xoxothemag.net/Contents/5213/hareket-bereket_130676858867762125.gif
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 10:52 am
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 12:10 pm
How many women with PMS does it take to change a light bulb?

One, and what's your freaking point?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 09:32 pm
Oh dear dear dear...what shall I do ? I have upset two of the finest minds to ever graduate from "The Fitment of a Sexual Prophylaxis Without Losing an Eye Course" . Izzy...Glitch Bitch...please be gentle with me ...I know one of you has experience in torture (or so she reckons)..whatever shall I do ? Confused Sad
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 09:55 pm
@whitebars,
whitebars wrote:

Quote:
I can see lots of lovely things.

And I could care less. No offense to you personally, but most of the people I've encountered here are foul, ideological nitwits.

I'm not sure if you know who you are dealing with, It's not me, its someone with so much more forum power. But please continue, and the rest of us will wager how long your newest name will remain.
farmerman

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 10:10 pm
@glitterbag,
专业荷兰毕业证成绩单文凭学历认证教育部学历学位认证,网上存档永久可查!
北美国际留学回国服务中心:实体公司,注册经营,行业标杆,精益求精!
专注荷兰地区,为荷兰留学肄业生提供以下服务:
一:毕业证书等全套精品材料,从防伪到印刷,水印底纹到钢印烫金。
二:真实使馆认证(即留学人员回国证明),使馆存档可查。
三:真实教育部学历认证,教育部存档,教育部留服官网100%存档永久可查。
四:留信认证,全国留学生信息服务网站永久可查。
一:回国证明的用途:
《留学回国人员证明》是留学人员在国内证明留学身份、联系工作、创办企业、落转户口、申请国内各类基金等必备的材料。留学人员持有此证明还可以享受购买国产汽车免税等多项优惠政策。
二:教育部学历认证的用途:
glitterbag

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 10:24 pm
@whitebars,
whitebars wrote:

Quote:
When i wrote that, i literally had food on the stove

Then why is it titled "A thread about women"?

******* asshole.

if you are a feminist princess, can't you see the utility of male cooks.....or are you a fraud hellbent on painting women as predatory, unscrupulous, man hating monsters?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 10:32 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

专业荷兰毕业证成绩单文凭学历认证教育部学历学位认证,网上存档永久可查!
北美国际留学回国服务中心:实体公司,注册经营,行业标杆,精益求精!
专注荷兰地区,为荷兰留学肄业生提供以下服务:
一:毕业证书等全套精品材料,从防伪到印刷,水印底纹到钢印烫金。
二:真实使馆认证(即留学人员回国证明),使馆存档可查。
三:真实教育部学历认证,教育部存档,教育部留服官网100%存档永久可查。
四:留信认证,全国留学生信息服务网站永久可查。
一:回国证明的用途:
《留学回国人员证明》是留学人员在国内证明留学身份、联系工作、创办企业、落转户口、申请国内各类基金等必备的材料。留学人员持有此证明还可以享受购买国产汽车免税等多项优惠政策。
二:教育部学历认证的用途:

FM, please be careful, you may have just conjured up a headache.