need information on how to find someone.

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 04:44 pm
Hey my name is crystal im 24 going on 25 I have never meet my birth father and would like to meet him. My mom won't tell me anything about him other than his name is donnie and they had a one nite stand and he didn't even know she was pregnant with me and that he went back to his ex wife who is now his wife and that he use to live in Bogalusa and may still live there. I really would like to know who my birth father is. If you have any information on how I can find him please let me know thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 652 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 05:35 pm
@babygurl22,
You need to mine your mother for as much information as possible. Without a last name, this will be close to impossible. You can also hire a skip tracer or a detective. But try your mother first. Even things like where they met or who they hung out with might help you.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 05:38 pm
@babygurl22,
Do you think this man that doesn't even know you exist really wants you to be in any way involved with him?
0 Replies