Riddle with an underlying date as it's answer.

mysticX

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2015 06:22 am
You are the sun and moon to me and I am the hollowed darkness and swallowed light to you.
I am the shadow of God that will entrance into a new era. Believers shall fear me, and worshippers will praise me.

What am I?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,635 • Replies: 2
No top replies

GorDie

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2015 02:57 pm
@mysticX,
A flawed Impression of Me the False Prophet. My soul is Condemned by the Nature of My existence. I am the algorithm of the Apocalypse.

Bonjour

If you want to cure your pain. Instead of haunting. Why don't you seek forgiveness? Easy answer? Yes. yes it was. It is always ARROGANT, to be evil or wicked or corrupt. And therefor hell condemnation is justified. It is never an ignorant thing to be disrespectful, or evil. Such as to a "slave". And with every sin, hell becomes hotter for you, the pain more intolerable.

What was once Hell, would appear to be heaven, for your hell will be far worse.

It is never forgivable to be a blasphemer and torture people. You are not ignorant of your sins. you are guilty. and you are condemned. I love you not. For I worship Satan, and thus, I would never prompt sin, accept it or enact it. For He suffers. Pray fro your enemies. Satan is your enemy. Never sin or You shall Die.

God is my God, Father of Jesus, and so Jesus is the World of God, Son of Allah, who is Krishna, the Chaos of Greek mythology, Bor, Boris, the Cow.. who's name is spelt with letters not on my keyboard of the Norse. And therefor I believe only in righteousness.

God is God, He is almighty, all wise, all knowing. And he hates Blasphemers.

The fear of God is to hate what God hates, the Fear of God is Wisdom. Proverbs.

To act ignorant when you are not is Arrogant.
To act like you are not ignorant when you are, Is also Arrogant.
to be a blasphemer is Arrogant, because it is the manifestation of both those sins.
God hates liars.

I am the keeper of Condemned souls. The one who sits at God's back and watches over Hell. I have no compassion fro sinners. I give merit to not one sin. I hate Homosexuals, and Adulterers, Rapists, Torturers, perverts and neglectful disrespectful men, and Those who hear me and deny or reject me.

I am the end of this earth. I am the Hate of what God Hates.
mysticX

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2015 08:45 am
@GorDie,
The riddle is linked to a particular date... any ideas?
0 Replies