I am not sure what to talk about with someone I like though.

Reply Mon 13 Jul, 2015 11:58 pm
I am a shy girl that usually don't know what to talk about when I am on a date with someone. I don't want the person to think that I'm not interested in him if I don't talk much though. What can a shy girl like me talk about so that the person would be interested in me. I think usually guys would like to talk to a girl who isn't that quiet right. I don't know what to do though. I usually get shy around someone I like. Then I don't know what to talk about. Does anyone here know if a guy meets a shy girl that he will try to talk more if she doesn't though. I think it will be cool if the person can talk more than me though. Ya I just want to find someone that likes a girl like me though.

jespah

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2015 05:36 am
@asiangal555,
You need not be constantly talking in order to be interesting. In fact, a lot of people like it when the other person at least appears to be listening. So listen! After greeting the other person, ask them what interesting thing happened to them recently. If there's nothing, ask them to tell you a funny story.

I can't tell you what to respond because the circumstances will vary. You will need to listen and formulate your own responses.
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2015 05:53 am
@asiangal555,
you don't need to talk a lot to be interesting. You need to have something interesting in you at first. Methods are numerous and every guy likes something else, so I can't provide consolidated list. Here is what I like about women:

If you were on date with me (what I hope will be very soon) Smile all I am seeking in you is some deeper personality. Maybe you like music? Or art? Or science? Or you have lovely family? Or you traveled a lot? Just something more then "I go to school/work than hang on facebook than I go clubbing than I go sleep".

As you can see, very easy. Just suggest something interesting about you and I, myself, will mine your inner beauty out of you.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2015 08:30 am
@asiangal555,
Ask them questions about themselves and their interests. Listen and respond.
0 Replies