Another Day Where We Do Not Know If Any Gods Exist Or Not!

Sat 11 Jul, 2015 04:54 pm
No evidence there are gods.

No evidence there are no gods.

No reason to suppose gods cannot exist.

No reason to suppose at least one god has to exist.

Not enough unambiguous evidence reasonably to point in either direction.

Seems the best way to proceed is not to make a guess.

Yup...another day where we do not know if any gods exist or not.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 20 • Views: 52,449 • Replies: 875
Topic Closed

GorDie

Sat 11 Jul, 2015 06:03 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Well. Let me elaborate on your conclusion then shall I.

If Aliens are real, and they are the root cause of world religion: then we have determined Aliens are coming to purge all atheists who do not believe in a Cosmological God Entity which bears no Face or flesh, as well as all those who are adulterers for promoting social injustice, political injustice, promote jealously invoked crimes and depression, and corrupt children.

We have also determined, that Hinduism, is a Monotheist Religion { That a Deity and demigod and neither are singular personalities. They are portions of the Lord God Krishna's person [like organs of God]. } That the term God and god are two entirely different things, one of which is a creator and the other being a Law of Physics, or Behavioral Attribute of Nature. Thus, We can repeat our conclusion that all Hindu Scriptures indicate that the religion is Monotheist.

Greek mythology too, has been concluded ass a Monotheist religion: Chaos established the Sky, Earth, Sea, Light, Darkness, Time, Intelligence, Essences, Currents, Living things, Laws of Nature, Moon, etc.. (all natural elements) and men {gods [controlling aspects of nature]} subdued the elements as God told Adam, and they began to pay taxes to themselves so that man of any trade can acquire goods of any nature. The gods of Greek mythology being people, and not the likeness of a God, which is Chaos, the Godhead of Greek mythology, who is as Jesus Described, "unknowable".

We have determined that the theory of Gravity is false: That those who believe in it, and suppose that it demonstrates an increase in human intellect since medieval ages demonstrate the poor brain power of those who lack faith. For it is simple to see that the Nearest Star to Earth is in fact 3 stars orbiting around each other in a system which is only theorized to have a planet in-between them (Alpha Centuri, Beta Centuri, and Proxima) are three stars which have been orbiting around each other without gravitational attraction ~ Factually disproving the Theory of Gravity.

We have determined also that Carbon dating is fallible: There is zero comparable evidence to indicate any of the theoretical formulas are accurate beyond the date of something which we already know the exact age of through witnessing. We can not compare the date of a subject to that of something we do not already know the age of and conclude that the formula works beyond our time-frame of observation. [in addition, the formula does not account for variables, such ass drought, rain, sun, wind, being submerged or buried, fire, etc...]

We have also concluded that DNA cannot come into existence or persist without a cell. And likewise a cell cannot persist or come into existence without DNA. Therefor their co-existence indicates Creation, not Evolution, is the only plausible conclusion. Not only that, but a no double celled organism exist, or Tri-celled, or four celled, and that anomaly would be a negative attribute to the ladder of evolution. * there is no means for a single celled organism to become a multi-celled organism, or at least that stage of evolution is entirely unaccounted for and irrational to theorize.

We have concluded, that Only humans demonstrate imagination. Indication intelligence is of a Divine Design.

We have concluded that Moral codes have always been presented and implicated through Religion, and that all those moral codes are paralleled. We have also concluded that no moral codes have been presented or rooted from Atheism.

Justly speaking. Not knowing whether or not God exists or not does not indicate that life with Belief and Faith in Him is not Entirely Superior Intellectually, Rejoice-fully, and Inspirationally.

And while Christians testify to God's presence and contributions to their lives, God promises those without faith will not experience it, and only those atheists they deny it. Meanwhile, I can in fact prove God exists, and my list of valid conclusions which science has brought us to continues,

regardless of the fact that every negative things to occur on Earth is the cause of a whore glorifying a lazy disrespectful man, a drug addict, an adulterous abandoner of women, a corrupt politician, and corrupting the morals of jerks, children and criminals through sex acts.

so. indeed. To know God you surely must search, otherwise you are left believeing all Religious law is only the result of centuries of Social Sciences.

So to Hope, Faith and Imagination, or a billion more years of rape murder, cannibalism and tyranny - This is not an actual choice. The latter is Criminal insanity, while the Previous is the Tree of all Good fruit.

Peace, Love and Harmony (none of which co-exist with the advocating of perversions to children, criminals or disrespectful individuals {ex. homosexuality*})
Respect, Honor and Dignity (the Bringer of Good tidings)

Christ is our Salvation
Frank Apisa

Sat 11 Jul, 2015 08:09 pm
@GorDie,
Ummm...okay.

I think you may have been agreeing that this IS another day were we do not know if any gods exist or not.

Of course, there will always be people insisting that gods do exist...and others insisting that none exist.

So the best thing to do is just enjoy the show.
GorDie

Sat 11 Jul, 2015 10:04 pm
@Frank Apisa,
And scrutinize those who put faith in fallible sciences to justify their lack of faith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uA4cM1xrDI&list=RD3uA4cM1xrDI

OH! OHH OH Oh OHH! *DJSH DtJSH DtJSH*

And in rejoice, slander the imbecils.
slander in pride the womanizer and freak,
reprove the squanderers and fools with honor,
turn away the offerings of filth with dignity,
and glorify the Path to Righteousness!
Lift your heads, hearts and minds
For today surely is one of those days!
Frank Apisa

Sun 12 Jul, 2015 02:29 am
@GorDie,
Now you're on a roll, Gor.

http://wallfon.com/download.php?id=13408
dalehileman

Sun 12 Jul, 2015 11:01 am
@Frank Apisa,
Beautiful Frank, I must learn to do that

But might you be receptive to an approach reconciling atheism with theism
Frank Apisa

Sun 12 Jul, 2015 11:51 am
@dalehileman,
Yes.
Kolyo

Sun 12 Jul, 2015 12:03 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

You have no proof that I have no evidence of whether gods exist or not.

I happen to know whether they exist. I simply choose to keep it to myself.
Setanta

Sun 12 Jul, 2015 12:54 pm
@Kolyo,
This is the basic flaw in the stupidity which passes for epistemology at Frank's house. He will tell others what they can and cannot know, but he provides no basis, certainly not a logical basis, why this is so. You cannot know, but Frank claims he has an authoritative basis (without saying what it is) to tell you that you cannot know. Basically, Frank, a profoundly ignorant man, thinks he is bright enough to dictate the limits of knowledge to others. He, of course, ignores that most people are not trying to tell others what they can and cannot know, and that many people just don't care about his tedious, idiotic rant, which he has been inflicting on others here for a decade, at least.
Frank Apisa

Sun 12 Jul, 2015 01:59 pm
@Kolyo,
Kolyo wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

You have no proof that I have no evidence of whether gods exist or not.

I happen to know whether they exist. I simply choose to keep it to myself.

There is the possibility you may know whether gods exist. There is no possibility you know that they do not.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sun 12 Jul, 2015 02:01 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

This is the basic flaw in the stupidity which passes for epistemology at Frank's house. He will tell others what they can and cannot know, but he provides no basis, certainly not a logical basis, why this is so. You cannot know, but Frank claims he has an authoritative basis (without saying what it is) to tell you that you cannot know. Basically, Frank, a profoundly ignorant man, thinks he is bright enough to dictate the limits of knowledge to others. He, of course, ignores that most people are not trying to tell others what they can and cannot know, and that many people just don't care about his tedious, idiotic rant, which he has been inflicting on others here for a decade, at least.

I am not an ignorant person, Setanta...let alone "a profoundly ignorant one."

I know that you cannot know that no gods exist.

I have, on several occasions, acknowledged that one might know that a god exists.

Sorry you are in such an ill humor...but all things considered, I understand it.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Sun 12 Jul, 2015 05:52 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Yes
I discussed it here

http://able2know.org/topic/207840-1

If I can clarify in any way, glad to oblige
Frank Apisa

Sun 12 Jul, 2015 06:26 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Quote:
Yes
I discussed it here

http://able2know.org/topic/207840-1

If I can clarify in any way, glad to oblige

If you would, give me the Readers Digest version, Dale.
izzythepush

Mon 13 Jul, 2015 02:51 am
There was an old man called Michael Finnegan
He grew whiskers on his chin again
The wind came out and blew them in again
Poor old Michael Finnegan....Begin again.

Frank Apisa

Mon 13 Jul, 2015 03:41 am
http://www.beautifulholidaypictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Beautiful-Mountains-21.jpg

Yup...still another day where we do not know if any gods exist or not!
Frank Apisa

Mon 13 Jul, 2015 03:41 am
@izzythepush,
Thank you for that, Izzy.
0 Replies

GorDie

Mon 13 Jul, 2015 09:42 am
@Frank Apisa,
Where is that Mountain? It is incredible.
dalehileman

Mon 13 Jul, 2015 09:55 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Readers Digest version
Will come out in special edition, Frank, approx 2024
Frank Apisa

Mon 13 Jul, 2015 11:09 am
@GorDie,
Glacier National Park, GD.

It is a gorgeous picture of a gorgeous mountain.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Mon 13 Jul, 2015 11:10 am
@dalehileman,
Okay. Waiting.