Facebook Pages Manager App Isuue

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2015 12:52 am
I am relatively new to Facebook. I have Pages Manager for Android on my Phone so I can access my Business/Blog Page which has been set up.

When I am on this page and looking at the other business I like I go to comment. At the bottom where I put my message it clearly states that I am posting as my business name. Then when I hit send on the post it changes to me personally. This is extremely frustrating. What am I doing wrong here?

When I do it on the computer there are no such problems. I change the drop down arrow from my page to my business page, hit home to view what businesses that I follow are posting and respond to them under my business name and that's how it publishes.

I really want to be able to do it on my phone as it is important for my business. Any help appreciated!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 380 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2015 06:28 am
@cullenga,
Sounds like the app isn't the greatest. I know there are any number of deficits with Facebook apps. E. g. I have a Lumia phone, and I can't change my commenting identity at all. You may need to make the commenting identity changes on your laptop or desktop and not on your phone, sorry.

PS App developers sometimes have forums or contact information. How about contacting the developer, if you can? Explain the situation. Perhaps there's a workaround or that's on the development agenda for the future. Or maybe they're unaware that it's a problem.
0 Replies