I Don't Understand My Ex

jim 1968

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 07:35 pm
@glitterbag,
Thanks, thanks, thanks...for all of your comments and support. Really nice of all of you! Like I said, the minute I realized that she was taking BP meds, I felt even more relieved that it is over. And, yes, the mind games were definitely there, as I've mentioned via examples throughout my posts. YES...I definitely need and want a break from dating. I'm just focusing on the courses I'm taking at college and working out at the gym. And don't worry...if she ever came back to me, I would not go out with her again--never. --Jim
glitterbag

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 09:53 pm
@jim 1968,
Even Women can be deadly, stay away from her and involve yourself with more upbeat characters, people who enjoy life and are looking for partners in crime and want to explore life.
jim 1968

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 12:36 pm
@glitterbag,
In terms of my original post, I think I got my answer: it only took 3 months, but today her "In a Relationship with Jim" post finally came down. So, it really was her leaving it up. Probably in her mind, I should have pursued her after she broke up with me. Of course, that was not going to happen given everything. I'm just glad that her post is down now. It doesn't make me want to date anyone ever again, however. There's a woman who is 5 years older than me pursuing me as a friend or more (she's always touching me when we talk, so I think "or more" is in her mind. Frankly, I don't even want that. I just do not want to invest the emotional energy again...I just want to get my third graduate degree, work at my job, take care of my elderly parents, and retreat into myself. My parents are a big demand on my time and as they get older, they require more time. Frankly, I don't have any other time or emotion to give to another and there is no one else but me to help out. It is too bad, but such is life. Again, thanks for your help and the original question has been answered. And, sorry for the long essay...just needed to get the emotions out Smile
0 Replies