seeking for inspiration of great women

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 07:09 pm
Hallo, happy hamster's here.

I was thinking... In order to learn to like women more, I am trying to surround myself with good ones. Recently, I have seen and met a lot of beautiful women (what made my days better) but none of them impressed me by... personality traits. Sadly, some even disappointed. I lack women.... with great personality.

Just would like to ask for tips and trick how to meet such women... both beautiful AND smart/intelligent/social.

And perhaps, how not to repel them away Smile

Thanks for answers? Maybe?

farmerman

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 08:39 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
hows your personal hygiene.?
Vernon of Prague

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 05:32 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Obnoxious

common dudes, this is a bit too much. You discuss about trolling yet yourself do troll. You know what is typical trait of troll? Personal attacks. And insults.

How did you became forum admins, when you don't understand basic e-etiquette?
jespah

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 05:50 am
@Vernon of Prague,
Anybody can tag a topic. You don't have to be a forum admin in order to do so. You can do it, too.
Vernon of Prague

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 12:27 pm
@jespah,
yes, but the forum where it shows is in mods hands.

Look, it's no nice calling people obnoxious. Particularly, when you are mod. If fact, it's a huge violation of netiquette. There is nothing wrong with what I asked in this or any other topic and if it was, it's not your matter to judge it.
jespah

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 02:42 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
No, that's not true.

Just because you don't understand how the software works, doesn't mean any of this was done by mods.

Go ahead and tag your own topic. Go for it. Smile And if it bumps out the tag you don't like, then yay, that's great. If it doesn't, then the software is showing that more people are tagging it one way than another.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 02:50 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
Maybe if you explained better what is that they repelled by in your personality someone could answer.
What ta heck means 'In order to learn to like women more'
So you don't like women enough?
You said you have personality issue though you want a woman with great personality? Don't understand at all.
PUNKEY

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 03:22 pm
MEETING beautiful people is easy.

'And perhaps, how not to repel them away"

Is this happening a lot?
ossobuco

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 05:24 pm
You seem, for some reason, to have a huge attraction to people who are fit and beautiful. I assume it is because you want to be an attractant and gain an equally great bodied person as a long time love. Meantime, you are advising others to join your path, which is fairly annoying, since it is stupid. Humans are more than sculpted bodies.

Walking muscle sacs aren't attractive to most women. I hope you understand that. Walking pretty faces aren't either, though I suppose more so for men, and while you are searching for perfect beauty, you are apt to miss the real.

Time to climb off your punitive horse.
NoahValentine

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 10:05 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
After reading your topic http://able2know.org/topic/284252-1
These kind of woman , they are all in movie
Vernon of Prague

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 03:33 am
ok, To all ya haters

How to repel a (young and dump) woman in 1 easy step

Short version: Talk to her

Long version:

Let me tell you a story first: Once upon a time there was one... Czech small town. In that town there was nothing. No hubs, no business centres, no quality cultural, intellectual, sport life. Every potent, capable person left this town as soon as he could. Mostly after high school (like me) or some even during it. Now, people who remained in that town are all dumpasses. They have little to no education, many of them unemployed or working in crappy jobs. They spend their days pumping irons in local gyms, injecting steroids, buying expensive clothes and spending the rest of their little money to clubbing, drinking, "socializing". Now, the catch with these people thatbthey have really nothing to offer. In order to overcome this... slight issue, they built up monumental ego. You cannot simply approach them and say "HI". They'll immediately assume you have "low value" and therefore you are not interesting to them. Nobody there makes friends by talking to people. You make friends by MAKING people to WANT YOU.

Now, what is the difference between these empty proud douchebags and let's say... 17 y.o. girls? They have nothing to offer as well (except their youth of course). Just yesterday I talked toone such girl - I have been working with her for some time and niticed she like me but I didn't notice her beauty. Then I saw how pretty she is and so... I approached her. I told her my name, nice to meet her, how are you... And that she has most beautiful eyes I have seen on girl. I asked her out, she immediately said yes. "OK, that was unexpected" I tough but still, I could see she was waiting for that. Bus soon after while I see her being hesitant. So I approached her again, maintained nice conversation (more of her life, that I like her smile...) and suddenly... She avoids me! Out of sudden. Now... I have been through this scenario many times before... Yet I did the same mistake again. I paid her attention! I showed her I care for her. I appreciated her qualities. And for that reason I showed her how little value I have compared to her.

I am sick of it! Screw them. I have been around such people for past 6 months and I am fed up with them. During that time I saw 2 completely frustrated people (like me) because of them (not just girls, these people in general). Guess who they were? General managers of companies where these dumpasses work. Needles to say that we share common goals, values and qualities.

I need to meet... Real human being. How can I like girl if all I see in her is (beside her look) arrogance, self centralism, ego and shallow personality obsessed with "social value" and junk like that?

Does that answer your questions?
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 03:42 am
one more response:

Qualities that I seek and require from people (ordered by importance)

1) attitude to your friends and family. Crucial point. I make no friend with someone who does not respect (and love) his/her family and friends.

2) Attitude to society. It's very important to understand that you are here for the society, not vice versa. If somebody complains about littering and pollution yet see no responsibility in himself, then he's not a goo person.

3) Attitude to work. Whatever you do, what your job is, you should make best of it. Work hard and be proud of what you do. Maybe you are IBM executive or you craft chairs for living. Does not matter. Your values you bring is very important for society around you. Have responsibility. I am proud to be Czech because we are hardworking people and for that Prague's economy thrives...

4) attitude to knowledge, education, sport, culture. You should be more then just working or loving machine. You should seek for deeper enlightenment and seek to grow yourself and society around you via these ways.

5) Attitude to beer. You should understand that beer is one of the most important inventions of humankind. Love it. appreciate it. And enjoy it!

Now, these are qualities I seek in girls (together with bwewbs and budz of course :3 )
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 03:50 am
@Eliusa,
Hi,

I don't think I have personality issue. Or if I did that it was because of commentary frustration, rather then real problem. Smile I'm just normal, lovely, smart, intelligent, sporty, bold, charming, smart, handsome, cute, smart and great guy!

And did I tell you how smart I am? Smile

Last few months I worked in hospitality industry, yet I am person rather from High Tech and ICT. You can understand the difference between me and my colleagues. I don't fit, don't belong there. Now I work only (less then) part time to take care of my own project, but if I meet gal, it's usually there. Please read the topic above about what kind of gals I meet - young, beautiful, but shallow.

I need to meet real personality (and beauty) in order to motivate myself. I am sure you understand what I mean. You can't strive for the best (both within you and for best partner) if you don't see the result. I need to find women that will make me feel : "Yeah, this is a great individual! I want to be with someone like her and I want to be worthy parter for her as well." Worthy partner means qualities I listed above.
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 03:51 am
@PUNKEY,
when you talk mostly to punks, yeah.
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 03:52 am
@NoahValentine,
Maybe you are one of them? Smile Send me your photo (in bikini) and couple of words about you. I will give you feedback Wink

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4099/4829534994_0e54bcfb83.jpg
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 04:07 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:
You seem, for some reason, to have a huge attraction to people who are fit and beautiful. I assume it is because you want to be an attractant and gain an equally great bodied person as a long time love. Meantime, you are advising others to join your path, which is fairly annoying, since it is stupid. Humans are more than sculpted bodies.

Walking muscle sacs aren't attractive to most women. I hope you understand that. Walking pretty faces aren't either, though I suppose more so for men, and while you are searching for perfect beauty, you are apt to miss the real.

Time to climb off your punitive horse.

being fit and (at least) pretty (by how you dress, diet etc.) IS extremely important. You want people to like you, to respect you and this is great way how to achieve it. Second, you don't want to die in your 30s because of heart attack or be tired and slow all your life. Third... It's just what people should do. Strive for the best of them, but understand not everybody reaches the goal. It's simply not meant for them. But that is OK, because it's not the goal that matters. It's the journey.

also, here is a horse for you:

https://40.media.tumblr.com/7e9c18d7085b22d238bb8fab0df36f68/tumblr_inline_nlft1oMmY11qjg9lu_500.jpg
0 Replies