Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 04:24 pm
GUARDIAN SPIRIT ANGEL
Matt 18:10
10 "Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.
1 Cor 12:14
14 For in fact the body is not one member but many.
1 Cor 12:18-19
18 But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased.
19 And if they were all one member, where would the body be?
1 Cor 12:20
20 But now indeed there are many members, yet one body.
1 Cor 12:21-22
21 And the eye cannot say to the hand, "I have no need of you"; nor again the head to the feet, "I have no need of you."
22 No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary.
Matt 10:29
29 "Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father's will.
Rom 11:29
29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
John 1:50-51
50 Jesus answered and said to him, "Because I said to you, 'I saw you under the fig tree,' do you believe? You will see greater things than these."
51 And He said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man."
James 3:14-17
14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.
15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic.
16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there.
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
John 3:31-36
31 "He who comes from above is above all; he who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all.
32 "And what He has seen and heard, that He testifies; and no one receives His testimony.
33 "He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
35 "The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
(NKJ)
xxxWhether we call their angel their own angel or their special angel or we call him their guardian angel, the fact remains that from childhood we have all had a guardian angel guiding us. Who always stands before God getting advice to lead us. But our guadian angel only speaks in the language that we have aquired from where we live. Now that same language is the language that the devil is also going to use. Everyone tries to make the right decision in their lives but the devil is good at deception. So we need another voice in our heads to choose and show us who is who.

2 Cor 3:4-5
4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
(NKJ)

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,256 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2015 08:14 pm
All your good thoughts are from your guardian angel.
neologist

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2015 08:28 pm
@Squeakybro,
Guardian angel? That expression does not appear in any text I know of. Are you referring to your mediator?
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2015 08:55 pm
@neologist,
If you would have read it all that is explained in my commentary.

xxxWhether we call their angel their own angel or their special angel or we call him their guardian angel, the fact remains that from childhood we have all had a guardian angel guiding us.
neologist

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2015 12:56 am
@Squeakybro,
Your citations do not support your claim
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2015 03:08 am
@neologist,
That doesn't make any sense. If it is my citation and my claim, and I understand it. Wouldn't it make more sense to say your understanding hasn't been opened to what I see.

Rom 11:8
8 Just as it is written: "God has given them a spirit of stupor, eyes that they should not see and ears that they should not hear, to this very day."
(NKJ)

2 Cor 4:3-4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2015 02:37 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
That doesn't make any sense. If it is my citation and my claim, and I understand it. Wouldn't it make more sense to say your understanding hasn't been opened to what I see. . .
Since you have not posted definitive citations, it makes more sense to say you have been deluded by a 'spirit' that does not have your best interests in mind.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2015 03:02 pm
@neologist,
ROFLOL Since you have not posted definitive citations,
neologist

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2015 03:27 pm
@Squeakybro,
Well, holy spirit is not a person. You seem to have trouble understanding that.
How may one become filled with spirit? (Acts 2:4) (Ephesians 5:18)
How may spirit be compared to kindness and love? (2 Corinthians 6:6)
Or compared to water and blood? (1 John 5: 6-8)
Or compared to God's finger? (Compare Matthew 12:28 with Luke 11:20)
It is clearly a force. (Galatians 4: 28,29) (Matthew 1:18)

You have failed to understand that the Greek language assigns gender pronouns to certain words. This is much like us using the term 'she' when referring to a boat. You clearly have been influenced by a 'spirit'. I grieve for you.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2015 04:48 pm
@neologist,
So your going to start blaspheming the Holy Spirit again I see.

Matt 12:31-32
31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
(NKJ)

The Holy Spirit Is An Angel Send From God. (Assigned To Us)
John 15:26
26 "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
(NKJ)

John 16:7-14
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 14:16-17
16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
(NKJ)

Heb 1:7-9
7 And of the angels He says: "Who makes His angels spirits and His ministers a flame of fire."
8 But to the Son He says: "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness more than Your companions."
(NKJ)

Matt 3:16-17
16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.
17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
(NKJ)

Mark 1:10-11
10 And immediately, coming up from the water, He saw the heavens parting and the Spirit descending upon Him like a dove.
11 Then a voice came from heaven, "You are My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
(NKJ)

Luke 3:22
22 And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."
(NKJ)

John 1:32-34
32 And John bore witness, saying, "I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and He remained upon Him.
33 "I did not know Him, but He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, 'Upon whom you see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, this is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.'
34 "And I have seen and testified that this is the Son of God."
(NKJ)

John 1:51
51 And He said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man."
(NKJ)

XXX God created angels. And from these angels God made some of them into spirits. Angels dwell outside of us, and spirits dwell inside of us. The Holy Spirit is a spirit that is asigned to us and ordered to only quote the verses back to us that we have read and believed. As you can see that when God sent the Holy Spirit to Jesus that God stayed in heaven, Jesus stayed on earth, and the Holy Spirit descended from God. And how angels were sent to Jesus with the Words of God.

Mark 12:26
26 "But concerning the dead, that they rise, have you not read in the book of Moses, in the burning bush passage, how God spoke to him, saying, 'I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'?
(NKJ)

Acts 7:30-31
30 "And when forty years had passed, an Angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire in a bush, in the wilderness of Mount Sinai.
31 "When Moses saw it, he marveled at the sight; and as he drew near to observe, the voice of the Lord came to him,
(NKJ)

Acts 7:35
35 "This Moses whom they rejected, saying, 'Who made you a ruler and a judge?' is the one God sent to be a ruler and a deliverer by the hand of the Angel who appeared to him in the bush.
(NKJ)
neologist

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2015 07:35 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
So your[sic] going to start blaspheming the Holy Spirit again I see.

The Holy Spirit Is An Angel Send[sic] From God. (Assigned To Us)
John 15:26
26 "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
(NKJ). . . .
Again you equate the Greek use of a masculine pronoun with sentience. I love my boat, She is a good boat. She never talks back. Should I marry her?
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2015 07:50 pm
@neologist,
lol Let me ask you something. When was this " masculine pronoun " invented?
Do you think they knew about it away back in them times?

Because I think that kind of knowledge is what keeps you from knowing the Holy Spirit. Think about the two trees in the garden. The tree of life which now days is the Holy Spirit.

John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
(NKJ)

Or the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Which is intellectuals in college.
neologist

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2015 08:38 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
lol Let me ask you something. When was this " masculine pronoun " invented?
Do you think they knew about it away back in them times?
Assigning gender to nouns is common to many languages. And it dates back thousands of years. This is how you have been defrauded.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2015 09:18 pm
@neologist,
Show me where you found this "And it dates back thousands of years.
0 Replies