GorDie

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 09:42 am
I am in hopes of becoming an author. I have many ideas, many plots, and an exceptional understanding of Writing Philosophy.

I am also an innovative thinker: scheming up plots to make money through investment, entrepreneurship, inventions and communal objectives.

I long to be fluent in many languages. I respect all languages equally. I should be fluent in many, we all should.

I like to share the things I learn and study on the internet with others. Sort of a Gossip style sharing of information (with regards to the credibility of the internet being the source at all times*) This would be a fun part of the friendship. WE would be uploading information to each other.

I like culture, so I try to stay at least interested if not in touch with movies, events, music, politics, technology.

Over all. I am a realists. I am a feminist. I am a revolutionist. And I am looking for friends.

Gord
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,163 • Replies: 2
No top replies

selectmytutor

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 05:53 am
@GorDie,
You can become author your thinking ability is good GorDie so best of luck for your future.
GorDie

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 01:50 pm
@selectmytutor,
Do you mind if I ask what country you are from?
I am an 11th generation French Canadian. My fathers great grandmother came from the Ukraine, and my great great great grandfather came from Romania.
0 Replies