Can i get my ex back ?? :( plz help

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 02:18 am
i love a girl from last 3 years , i love her from my soul , i'm madly in love with her . For 2 years it was one sided then after 2 year we came into a relationship . we had been together for 11 months but now she left me coz she told me she gets frustrated being in a relationship . I also begged her , tried to convince her but all r fail . i m totally incomplete without her . My life is like a hell . what to do to get her back ?? i also tried to stay frnds with her but i could not . i sent her a last msg i need to forget u coz i wont able to see if u date anyother , and for the betterment of my life n also told her not to contact me ever . she didn't delete my number i still can see her on whatsapp....Can i get her back ?? Sad please help ..

Debra Law

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 03:52 am
@Gaurav Tripathi,
Maybe you're too clingy and needy? Maybe you were smothering her? not allowing her any personal time or space or other friends or other interests? She said she was frustrated ... give her space! She doesn't want you pestering and begging--that's a complete turn off and will drive her further away. Find other things to occupy your time and attention.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 08:12 am
@Gaurav Tripathi,
She is not interested. Back off, far off. Don't go bothering her.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 09:02 am
@Gaurav Tripathi,
No you can not get her back. It's over. She isn't coming back.

The sooner you accept this, the sooner your life will get better. As long as you hold on to this hope, you won't be able to heal and your life will continue to be "hell". Forget about her. Take some time to lick your wounds (it does hurt). After you are over her, you can go out and find someone who will love you back.

Then go out and live life.

Ragman

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 09:18 am
@Gaurav Tripathi,
Let's understand what you said and what you did: you told her to go away.
Quote:
i also tried to stay frnds with her but i could not . i sent her a last msg i need to forget u coz i wont able to see if u date anyother , and for the betterment of my life n also told her not to contact me ever .

She's gone and you sent her away. You can't take it back. Take some time and turn the page and get your head together. Heal yourself and move on.
DaveTest678

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 02:23 pm
@Gaurav Tripathi,
She may just need her space for a while. She may realize what she had with you and come back when she is ready. Other than that, it may be best for you to support her in her decision. I know it may be tough, but this will prove to her that you are fully committed to her no matter the circumstances.
Gaurav Tripathi

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 12:59 am
@Debra Law,
No This is not true , i'm not clingy i had giver her full space , we used to talk only for 2 hours a day n sometimes more than that n some times less than that ...N u said u think that i was needy , yes i need her but not all d time atleast in a day so i can ask her how was her day ? what she did all day ?? a little care from her ..like she miss me something like that ...i had given her proper space....and one ting more she never shared her feelings to me...she is kinda conservative , sometimes she said i love u ...sometimes she felt awkward when i said i love u...how she was behaving it only making me feel that she don't know what she wants in her life .. she is unsure ...but in starting she told me that i am perfect for her ...Sad
0 Replies

Gaurav Tripathi

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 01:03 am
@ossobuco,
We know each other from 3 years & when she was unsure of that why she did this -_- n m not bothering her anymore i didn't msgd her from last 12 days ....she still have my number , she neither blocked me anywhere ...i can see her online on whatsapp maybe she can too...
0 Replies

Gaurav Tripathi

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 01:05 am
@maxdancona,
u know after a breakup i didn't messaged her for 10 days then she started playing games with me by keep blocking me and unblocking me ...but accidently i sent her a message coz i thought i was blocked but that time i was not...so we had some conversation too & she is doing job in another city ...
0 Replies

Gaurav Tripathi

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 01:09 am
@Ragman,
i'm understanding everything but loosing someone is how easy now a days , she will be okay she will be fine but what about me ?? she didn't think about that....i'm accepting the fact that we have different ways even respecting her verdict but how can i move on when i love her that much ...i m not need nor desperate i can live without her for years but i can wait for her too...i can be anything what she want ...maybe she is not gonna get who loves her more than a word love....
0 Replies

Gaurav Tripathi

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 01:13 am
@DaveTest678,
till then what should i do ?? i also posts some sad quotes will it would be bad if she see that ?? i also make some sad profile pics ?? can it make situation worse ?? i really need some suggestions plz help...how to behave after a breakup , like i don't care about anything ?? or should i behave like i love her n care for her...??
jespah

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 04:51 am
@Gaurav Tripathi,
Sad pictures? Seriously?

If I were your ex, I would find that creepy, overly clingy, and annoying.

Which seems to be why she broke up with you.

Here's an idea - try giving up on getting her back because it's not going to happen, and do something productive with your time.
Gaurav Tripathi

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 01:30 pm
@jespah,
dude have u read everything even my earlier replies ?? maybe u didn't get me thats why u found that creepy , over clingy and annoying . But that is not the truth , i given her proper space but the thing is maybe i should behave like u want a breakup ?? yeah why not i don't have any problem ...if this gonna make her stay ... i just begged her n told her how much i love her but that was loosing self respect...bt now im a master of my emotions i have learned a lot...
jespah

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 02:39 pm
@Gaurav Tripathi,
Actually, I really did read your replies. You're trying to figure out how to, essentially, do a little play acting (acting sad, etc.) to try to get her back.

She is not coming back, no matter how sad you act.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 02:42 pm
@jespah,
Jespah is no dude, dude. She is a pink rabbit.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 02:44 pm
@ossobuco,
Plus, I agree with her, while being a female human.
0 Replies

Gaurav Tripathi

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 10:25 pm
@jespah,
So u r telling me she found me creepy n clingy thats why she left ??
jespah

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 05:06 am
@Gaurav Tripathi,
Yes!

Next time, try not to be so clingy. It's too much! You can care for someone, and they can even be the focus of your life, without you losing yourself in the process or being so into them that they find your attentions to be smothering.
Gaurav Tripathi

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 11:26 am
@jespah,
i'm being egoistic idk i want to msg her bt i won't able to msg her by loosing my self respect ...do u think its a good idea to wait for her text ?? n if she didn't i will not too ?? i'm bit confused ?? n she didn't blocked me anywhere , we r not friends on facebook , we neither following each other on instagram , bt she have still my number , she didn't deleted it n i can see her online too...even her display picture and her status .
Gaurav Tripathi

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 11:27 am
@Gaurav Tripathi,
& also very thankful to u for giving some advices...
0 Replies