additional part

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 11:30 am
"Understanding the reading of each research study varies due to different context and aims of reading each conducted experiment."

Please tell me how "each conducted experiment" is related to the rest of this sentence. If I omit "each conducted experiment", the rest of this sentence makes sense to me. But the presence of this additional part makes this sentence awkward.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 453 • Replies: 1
No top replies

FBM

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 08:02 pm
@Nousher Ahmed,
Nousher Ahmed wrote:

"Understanding the reading of each research study varies due to different context and aims of reading each conducted experiment."

Please tell me how "each conducted experiment" is related to the rest of this sentence. If I omit "each conducted experiment", the rest of this sentence makes sense to me. But the presence of this additional part makes this sentence awkward.

It looks like "each research study" and "each conducted experiment" are the same things, just rephrased. When you read about the study/experiment, your context and motive affect how you understand it.
0 Replies