My crush confuses me a lot

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 01:23 am
Hi (:
To start off,he always texts me hearts and stuff but this time when I said "good night" with a heart,he didn't return it back,and also,these days,he texts me first and asks how's my day going but rarely talks,he loves gaming pretty much every second of the day,and I have no problems at all because I also like gaming as well.
and also guess what, three days ago he told me I'm beautiful twice and about a week ago,I told him "I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you or something,just tell me" and his answer was "No please don't say that *broken heart* I love talking to you,and I admire you,you never bother me"
"And I just miss you"
Can somebody please explain this to me? I rarely sleep at night because of him.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 973 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jowldani

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 04:29 am
@SapphireBluex,
We might need a little more information to answer this questions properly but it sounds like he likes you but just didn't receive the text you sent him saying good night. Either he didn't get it or was too scared to respond back. Proof that he likes you at least as a good friend -->>, "no, please don't say that" makes it seem like he wants you to keep bothering him. Hopefully I answered the right question for you.

Later!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 08:39 am
@SapphireBluex,
Here's an idea.

Go see him in public. And have a nice conversation.

Don't tell me you're too shy, or he is, or whatever. Crushes don't turn into dates through texting; they do so through in-person meetings.
0 Replies