Can I let her do that? Relationship on the break?

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 03:29 pm
I and my gf have been toghether for like a month. We have nice conversations and we have a good relationship so far I think. The problem is, today she was going to meet a guy from school at hes house, and she said he has a crush on her. She have not replied on my snaps, or text. Should I be worried?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,196 • Replies: 6
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 03:39 pm
@The UPS Man,
You should be worried about not trusting her and pestering her while not trusting. She told you about him, for Pete's sake. Please don't go over there and hover in your truck. I say that somewhat kidding, and I get to, as my husband worked for UPS for about four years, and I still wave at the drivers if I see them on my street. No, I don't mean anything by that, except to be friendly. Very Happy
ossobuco

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 03:42 pm
@ossobuco,
Also, I just picked up on your words, "can I let her do that". LET HER DO THAT?
The UPS Man

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 03:45 pm
@ossobuco,
Thanks, I hope its nothing to worry about. Going to see her to morrow, at least we planned it today, before she met this guy. I see, maybe not worry to much I guess. UPS for the win! Wink
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 05:59 pm
@ossobuco,
I can see where you're coming from but, really, being a controlling guy is a huge flag to a lot of women, certainly to women like me. That's why I put 'let her do that?' in caps. She is a grown adult, no? And you certainly don't own her in any fashion. Look to have love. If you two don't have it, you will know soon enough.

So is being a controlling woman a huge flag for men. Those are part of the same pretty dumb scenario. Plenty of women and men have friends of the opposite sex.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 07:42 pm
You know her a month and call her your girlfriend?

You don't have a relationship on the break. You don't have a relationship yet.

and, for what it's worth, she can do whatever she wants.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 07:49 pm
@The UPS Man,
How long did you date before she became your girlfriend? has there been any discussion about being exclusive?
0 Replies