Wonder weapons

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 08:27 am
Posted on the Russian side of FaceBook this morning, "чудо-оружие" means "wonder weapons" and "рычаг" is the thing with which a single Russian fighter jet supposedly shut down the Aegis ship Donald Cook:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9nd-pQnfBo

The story of the "USS Donald Duck" turns up easily in Google searches:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/11/13/aegis-fail-in-black-sea-ruskies-burn-down-uss-donald-duck/

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,748 • Replies: 39
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 09:55 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
all the 27 members of the crew filed a letter of resignation. It seems that all 27 people have written that they are not going to risk their lives.
Maybe this was a fishing boat with only 27 crewmen. Aegis Destroyers have like 300 people on board.
Why would the Russians start this bullshit story and give up a strategic weapon like this, (IF IT WERE TRUE).

SOME blogger who, having his head up his ass, likes to gather up wanna be Soviet agents who will do his work by spreading shot on the internet.

gungasnake

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 10:19 am
@farmerman,
Crying because you can't understand a Russian youtube video won't help anything, you should start learning Russian now, I mean you're gonna need it to get ahead in life starting in about a year or two one way or the other.

http://www.ozhegov.org/words/23502.shtml

http://risovach.ru/upload/2013/01/generator/plaksa_9725606_orig_.jpeg
farmerman

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 10:52 am
@gungasnake,
When the war starts, are you gonna sign up with the Soviets?

Maybe you can catch an Aeroflot back to the "Workers Paradise"

How many crew on an Aegis?? 27? are you stickin with that and trying to change the thread by making personal attacks because I make sense?

PS , How did the plane know that it blocked the targeting system ??

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 01:44 pm
What war? I mean Putin is actually bright enough to do with the США what Hitler should have done with the CCCP starting around 1940 i.e. just wait another year or two for the thing to collapse of its own weight and then pick up the pieces he wants for free. Places like Texas and Utah will be EAGER to join up with the world's preeminent Christian power and I'll have a prestigious and high-paying job teaching all my fellow rednecks to speak Russian.

Bork Obunga, Hillary KKKlintler, Victoria Nuland and the rest of the neotards, of course, will be in some sort of a big room with rubber walls and rubber ducks where they can do no further harm.
gungasnake

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 10:56 pm
funny how these guys seem to know when they've been totally outclassed.....
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 12:09 am
http://www.sott.net/article/298529-They-just-keep-coming-Putin-gobsmacks-Uncle-Sam-again
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 05:09 am
It cant happen . AEGIS for starters is a system connection and interface method, it is not a particular weapon system . It provides command and control improvements and integration . An aircraft does not have the power necessary to do that to a ship . The idea of screens going blank is simply wrong, they dont do that when they have interference, they do that when they have loss of power . The story is fabricated .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 07:57 am
@gungasnake,
Im just amazed at how gullible you are gunga. Is there any piece of
Propaganda that you wont buy??

Even Anus can see through this and he has the IQ of a scallop.
gungasnake

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 12:03 pm
GRANTED a fighter jet can't carry the power to jam the radar or radios on an Aegis class ship, nonetheless richag is reputed to be something beyond 1980s science, most likely a gravity weapon of some sort.

Normally Russians would not be expected to show something like that prior to actual use in war but in this case, I believe they have become convinced that Bork, George, Vickie Nuland and the neotards running our state department and NATO have become totally unhinged and need something to jolt them back into reality.
farmerman

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 01:19 pm
@gungasnake,
If you consider "Russin Technology", it still resides in theor abilities to not trust anyone and steal what they can . Consequently, most all Russian technology today lives in a kind of "Steam punk" world .
gungasnake

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 09:25 pm
Evidence indicates that the Russians have lapped us at least once and likely twice in mil-tech while we were spending trillions of dollars on "nation building" schemes over the last decade and a half.
Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 09:43 pm
@farmerman,
Isn't there a rectum somewhere you can admire apart from mine ? You leave gunga alone, Gomer . Gunga shows courage and determination to return here when all he gets is abuse . Have you tried to POLITELY point out errors ? No, of course not . You enjoy the bullying . You are an over-compensating delicate poor excuse of a man who cant admit when he is wrong . You are a joke .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 09:46 pm
@farmerman,
The USA couldnt build an APC . The Russians have had a very successful one for how long now ? And produced it to budget .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 04:04 am
@gungasnake,

Evidence" you say. Do you include these propaganda blogs as "evidence"?
Did you ever hear of the concept of the "BIG LIE" ?

You seem to be a student of it.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 04:53 am
I'll say it again, if I was only seeing this particular story on Russian blogs I would not mention it; but the story is appearing on blogs and off-beat news sites which are related to the US military. Likewise Google searches on "Keshe" turn up more than a few articles indicating that the guy is taken seriously in the world.

I haven't even mentioned the Russian super weapon which "formerman" and his ilk really need to fear i.e. the new super bomb which only kills assholes...
farmerman

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 05:03 am
@gungasnake,
I presume then that you will be ground zero. ALl I have to do is keep my distance .

Bloggers are notorious for copying other bloggers(mistakes and all) until it becomes true by the mere volume of type.
Ive seen these Creationist blog sites (like the douche bags who claimed the C14 in Ceratopsian fossils). The bloggers even reproduce the same typographical errors.
Dont you have a critical thinking bone in your body??
You and ANus do make a nice pair of anal orifae.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 05:19 am
@gungasnake,
HMMM, visited a Naval Wepons site and it was claimed that the Donald Cook has been BACK to the same area at least 3 times since the "supposed incident"

The Navy site is just a bunch of retired Naval Officers and weapons geeks. I suppose they could be talking out their asses too (just like your blogspots). Propaganda has no ethics
Ionus

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 05:19 am
@gungasnake,
It is possible the "weapon" was in a submarine under the ship and the aircraft was to test the ships reactions .
Ionus

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 05:20 am
@farmerman,
Of course if it was top secret they would have told you all about it . Very Happy Rolling Eyes