Long distance relationship breakup

kelly15

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 07:34 pm
4 months on long distance relationship. 2 weeks ago, he disappeared from facebook and skype or connect rarely when he saw me online he disconnect. This week, he come back to Facebook but never ask after me, no answer to my message in skype or on facebook. I saw that he didn't read my message bizarre ?
I decided that I will cut contact and do not connect to facebook and skype all this week, so,I'm in a strict no contact.
I don't understand why he doesn't just say its finish between us and ignoring me just like I didn't exist ! I still suffering and hurting ! he is on my Facebook and I don't know if its time to delete him !
Why he keeps me if he doesn't want me ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 902 • Replies: 4
No top replies

roger

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 08:41 pm
@kelly15,
Time to delete him. Sounds like he's on a different track now, but might want to keep you in reserve if something else doesn't work out.
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 08:58 pm
Being "on" or "off" FB is NOT what you should base a relationship on.

Sorry, but you didn't even know him and it was easy for him to just slip away.

Find a nice guy IN PERSON.
kelly15

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 09:36 am
@PUNKEY,
Thank you Punkey I don't understand how can people ignore others like this without explanation ! I m trying to forget about this guy by the distance from social media but I can't he kills my mind ! all the time I asked for my self why he wasn't just honest with me !
0 Replies

kelly15

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 09:39 am
@roger,
Thank you Roger, I think the same too, I would't be the second option. He said the day he started to ignoring me that he has feelings for me ! I was so stupid to trust him and give him my heart !
0 Replies