is this cheating?

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 10:37 pm
I am a 20 year old female in a committed relationship with my boyfriend of 1.5 years.

Recently, i went to a beach party with my friends where everyone was getting drunk off their minds. I am not the type to drink and haven't been drunk since 5 years. Under peer pressure, i decided to drink and got drunk. I was lying on the sand when this guy came and laid down next to me. We talked about random things. He put his head onto my arm which rung some bells but i dind't push him off initially. I remember pulling back my arm at some point but I don't know how long it was before i did that. We talked about random (non sexual) things.

Eventually, I remember he got on top of me (not face to face). His face was basically going into my left armpit and we never made eye contact or anything. I thought this was close but i didn't wanna be mean so i didn't push him off. He commented on how his dick was touching my leg and I just remember awkwardly laughing, there was no more talking involved from what i remember. Eventually I did push him off but again, i don't remember how long it was. It could've been anywhere from 15 seconds to 5 minutes? I remember someone threw a condom at us and I was alarmed so i immediately sat up. It's worth noting that i started to push him off even before the condom.

I have no feelings towards this guy whatsoever. I'm perfectly happy with my boyfriend and I don't know why I didn't push him off sooner. Maybe because I can be a bit of a people pleaser sometimes?

Was this cheating?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 560 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 11:21 pm
@jupiter29,
Though it's not cheating, it's just bad some judgment. It might be a good idea to stay sober at parties and social get-togethers.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 07:08 am
"Under peer pressure, i decided to drink and got drunk."

What a stupid excuse -
Made you do stupid things.
You were lucky you weren't raped.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 10:29 am
@jupiter29,
Did you cheat? I don't think so.

I do think you didn't use very good judgment.

Perhaps you could consider finding a group of people who won't pressure you to drink at parties - they would be a good replacement for your so-called friends.

0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 01:25 pm
@jupiter29,
I don't understand why people blame others for their own actions. Your friends did not make you drink. You chose to do so.

I don't think you necessarily need new friends, just a new backbone. Learn to say no and stick to it.
0 Replies