I need advice on my partner

leppord

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2015 06:12 pm
Hi sorry to bother you just that I notied over last 6 weeks my fiancée texting other guys on fb and deleting them as I looked over and saw I saw lots of writing I thought nothing of it till next day the same guy replyed hi baby to her and when I asked her she told me it was nobody just someone trying to get her attention on fb tho a few weeks before this she also was texting another guy sending him a PIC of her to him I thought I would let them slide but in my heart not hurting like mad Tho last night a guy she been messaging told me that my gf wanted to get pregi by him she said it was a lie and thay she didnt know him when she does cos. It had that same sqiggle writing from the messeges thoI don't know what to think it reduces me to tears at night thinking what if there something going on cos I think I blame self I know I cook clean garden all time carry the shopping and her handbag and do everything a good bf does I just hope she not cheating :'(
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 552 • Replies: 6
No top replies

GorDie

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2015 08:41 pm
@leppord,
wait until your bachelor party to get nervous. maybe she is preparing. don't show unfaithfulness now.

in regards. if you are panicked. find time with your guy friends to lift weight. sluff it off. You'll know by vow time how you feel.
leppord

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 12:41 am
@GorDie,
I know but what would undo if ur gf\ fiancée was texting another guy and when u look over she delets messages saying its nothing to worrie about then when that person appoced u on Facebook saying your partner asked them to make her pregnant whwat would be going threw ur mind espeicaly when u has 2 ppl innpast say onnfbnto me that she wanted sex that's why the police was involved with them they got told to leave her alone then another guy says same thing
0 Replies

leppord

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 12:54 am
@GorDie,
Also regarding guy friends she won't let me have friends she don't know she always wants me to be with her 24 7 she say she wouldn't be able to cope if I got any job that was away from hercos she has a lernoing disability I have to do all coking cleaning decorating and take her places every day and carry everything which I love doing tho when she texts this guy she's either very secretive or goes in the bedroom to text him
vikorr

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 01:21 am
@leppord,
She has numerous secret relationships?

She gets long winded communications that are nothing?

She deletes lots of stuff immediately?

She hides from you to text other people?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 05:56 am
Ask her to not go on FB for two weeks. Also, put her phone away.

Then you will have a chance to see this relationship clearly.

It sounds like you are working too hard to make this work. You do everything for her. She has time to play.

PS People with "learning disabilities" CAN do household jobs.
leppord

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 11:55 pm
@PUNKEY,
I'll try to I know ppl with disability canndo jobs me I have aspergers I cooj clean garden paint and decorate support my gf with everything eaven massage her knee when it's bad I have to g et flexiqui for her knee one of strong pain killer in UK I also carry her handbag and bags for her when her arms hurt I also treet her like a princess I wait on her hand and foot Smile + s** is not bad lol 2 to 3 times a day lol she says she wanted a baby with me been trying for 8 months now but no baby yet lol tho last night got some bad news muy grandadad passed away and that my half brother helf been detriating they don't know weather he will make it next year as a common cold is like humonia to him I just keep thinking positive añd hoping he gets better
0 Replies