I have Proven Determinism, Fully Computer, Fully Demo/Check able by Scientists

Das Goravani

Fri 3 Jul, 2015 02:25 pm
@GorDie,
It is working it can be tested, but not without direction at this point, i.e., it's not clear what to do, not user friendly. Since I wrote it, I know what to click. But I am ready to open it fully, data and code, to ALL SCIENTISTS willing to check it out and say an opinion after seeing it. I WANT TO PROVE THIS. So YES to your questions. Thank you for taking me seriously enough to write. Note the other comments before or above yours are so, testy, and even nasty. Such a MEAN world. I am SINCERE. I do NOT need such remarks. I have done, what I said, I have done. I am 55 and Not Playing Games AT ALL.
0 Replies

Das Goravani

Fri 3 Jul, 2015 02:28 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Correct, when you reach the zenith of your empirical mountain, there you will find faith religion religionists and god waiting for you patiently, until then, you will continue to experience that you are not God. And definitely, mud did not make the space shuttle.
dalehileman

Fri 3 Jul, 2015 04:05 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Thanks Fil, food for cogitation
0 Replies

neologist

Fri 3 Jul, 2015 11:11 pm
@Das Goravani,
Das Goravani wrote:
Correct, when you reach the zenith of your empirical mountain, there you will find faith religion religionists and god waiting for you patiently. . .
I see.
It is somewhat like my travels through the etheric matrix. For me, at age 73, it was very tiring.
0 Replies