I am very frustrated,feel like losing all hopes...would anyone please suggest what should i do .....

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 03:30 pm
How do i start..My girlfriend...She is a very affable & friendly girl.We are together for more than 4 months.And even before the relationship we've been friends about one two years.We have known each other pretty well..She has a lot of male friends..Some of them are really close to her.One of them is studying with her.I don't know that guy.He is a close friend of her.They have a good communication between themselves.They chat on whats app,sometimes the guy calls her & keeps talking for a long time.She doesn't have other close guy friends there.She takes notes from him and sometimes they meet together in the college.I forgot to mention I am in another college.Few months ago,he gave her a gift,a watch,for her birthday & she wears with now.I met her three times since then and was wearing that watch,even on our date.That got me sick.Even the profile picture on facebook she has right now was taken by him.Before our relationship,they participated in a dance performance together.And some in their college thought they're couples.She said she feels bad that everybody thinks alike.She shared all these things with me,but i didn't now about her this much of intimacy with that guy before relation.We had a fight about this guy once when i got angry with her about their intimacy.She was crying.She became sad & said she was upset seeing me not trusting her how to keep distance from him.
I don't know what to do.I said she has a lot of male friends but no other guy friend of her like him is actually this much intimated with her right now.Its the intimacy I between them that makes me sad the most..
We text and call each other a lot.When for some reason any of us do not reply the other one goes a bit worried.She loves me a lot & i know that but these things get me sick.What should i do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 733 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 03:38 pm
You should calm down and quit this jealous stuff. If you carry on you will drive her away. Basically you need to grow up.
heisenberg077

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 03:41 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
yes,i think you are right..thanks for the support :-)
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 03:49 pm
@heisenberg077,
She is best friends with him, but chooses you as her boyfriend. That should tell you something profound, that you currently seem to be completely missing!

With your current mindset / level of maturity, it seems to me that long term, you will be quite bad for this girl.
Krumple

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 03:53 pm
@heisenberg077,
heisenberg077 wrote:

How do i start..My girlfriend...She is a very affable & friendly girl.We are together for more than 4 months.And even before the relationship we've been friends about one two years.We have known each other pretty well..She has a lot of male friends..Some of them are really close to her.One of them is studying with her.I don't know that guy.He is a close friend of her.They have a good communication between themselves.They chat on whats app,sometimes the guy calls her & keeps talking for a long time.She doesn't have other close guy friends there.She takes notes from him and sometimes they meet together in the college.I forgot to mention I am in another college.Few months ago,he gave her a gift,a watch,for her birthday & she wears with now.I met her three times since then and was wearing that watch,even on our date.That got me sick.Even the profile picture on facebook she has right now was taken by him.Before our relationship,they participated in a dance performance together.And some in their college thought they're couples.She said she feels bad that everybody thinks alike.She shared all these things with me,but i didn't now about her this much of intimacy with that guy before relation.We had a fight about this guy once when i got angry with her about their intimacy.She was crying.She became sad & said she was upset seeing me not trusting her how to keep distance from him.
I don't know what to do.I said she has a lot of male friends but no other guy friend of her like him is actually this much intimated with her right now.Its the intimacy I between them that makes me sad the most..
We text and call each other a lot.When for some reason any of us do not reply the other one goes a bit worried.She loves me a lot & i know that but these things get me sick.What should i do?

Why the jealousy? You have no evidence that she is being unfaithful to you do you? A watch for a gift is not something to get worked up over. You are being immature about this. Unless you actually have good reason to suspect her why are you being a baby about it?
heisenberg077

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 03:59 pm
@vikorr,
yes..she didnt pick him as her boyfriend but me.you'se absolutely right :-).i should trust her :-)
0 Replies

heisenberg077

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 04:02 pm
@Krumple,
no,not exactly..i don't have hard evidence..you are right :-)..thanks :-)
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 04:03 pm
@heisenberg077,
Isn't this the exact same query (including the watch as a gift)? I read it quickly, but aren't you the same person with a different name? You were given the exact same advice in reply and were satisfied with your answers earlier in the day.

http://able2know.org/topic/283365-1
Krumple

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 04:49 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

Isn't this the exact same query (including the watch as a gift)? I read it quickly, but aren't you the same person with a different name? You were given the exact same advice in reply and were satisfied with your answers earlier in the day.

http://able2know.org/topic/283365-1

It seems there are a few members who have sock accounts. I've noticed every now and then there are very similar posts made by two accounts that are relatively new. I've even called a few members out in the past for clearly displaying sock accounts and they disappeared shortly after.
0 Replies

GorDie

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 05:05 pm
@heisenberg077,
I am on her side.
you shouldn't be jealous. You should support her. it is like a test.
I love to be intimate with women and buy them things. It makes them feel good. doesn't mean I want anything. and I would deny them if they suggested anything.

I feel like buying women gifts releaves their boyfriend of the obligations so he can reserve money for food, dates, concerts, travel, bills, gifts, and retirement.

I suggest you look at it that way.

It is healthy and good fro her to have friends.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 05:29 pm
@Ragman,
It was eerily familiar but just a first post. Duh, a sock account.

Or, the guy couldn't find his own thread and tried again, changing names while he was at it.

I'll pick the first one.

0 Replies

wendy69

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 05:31 pm
@heisenberg077,
You need to trust your girl. Without trust, relationship cannot hold for long
heisenberg077

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 10:25 pm
@wendy69,
yes i should trust her :-)..thanks :-)
0 Replies

heisenberg077

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 10:27 pm
@GorDie,
yes..i should be positive and try to look at it normally :-)
0 Replies