A girl I really like uses the "I want to be friends excuse" but likes someone else :(

Vernon of Prague

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 03:25 am
@singlesucks13,
suit yourself, but in that case you have to count with fact that you will be disadvantaged to other men - they will have sexual experience and therefore will be more secure. Not to speaking that lack of sex can easily cause frustration and don't take me wrong - sexual frustration is not like being frustrated that some pop singer does not respond to your letters and so you feel refused. Sex is deep primordial need just like hunger or sleep. Lack of that will inevitably cause physical and mental issues...
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 03:39 am
@singlesucks13,
one little curious fact, btw

If you are religious person, I completely understand your reasons and respect them, but of not, note that Homo Sapiens is naturally promiscuous species and having sex with multiple partner or even sex outside the couple is perfectly natural for us. Furthermore, most of women will tell you that having several girlfriends or lovers over the life is nothing to be ashamed for. So in case you believe being a virgin is added value for you... for some girls it will be, for some not (maybe...for most of them. According to my experience).
singlesucks13

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 08:19 am
@Vernon of Prague,
Oh, they wants guys with experince Sad And you're right being a virgin for has caused mental issues for me- depression. Sad I'm afraid that 20 years from now I might still be in the same situation. Dont know why one girl doesnt want a serious relationship with me.
Vernon of Prague

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 03:16 pm
@singlesucks13,
Quote:
Oh, they wants guys with experince Sad And you're right being a virgin for has caused mental issues for me- depression. Sad I'm afraid that 20 years from now I might still be in the same situation. Dont know why one girl doesnt want a serious relationship with me.

first maybe because you act pathetic Smile . You need to work on your insecurity and maturity. No one here can help you without your own effort. Start by stopping underestimating and damning yourself.
singlesucks13

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 09:22 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
How am I pathetic?
Vernon of Prague

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 06:29 am
@singlesucks13,
you nag about stuff Smile No woman likes nagging boy, that is one for sure.
singlesucks13

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 08:49 am
@Vernon of Prague,
Its just that I hate being single, its eating me alive.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 09:08 am
@singlesucks13,
What activities do you participate in that would enable you to meet interesting people?
Vernon of Prague

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 04:44 pm
@singlesucks13,
and that's why you are pathetic. Everybody hates being forever alone. Just like everyone hates sleep deprivation or starvation. Get over it and do something instead.
singlesucks13

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 05:44 pm
@ehBeth,
going to the malls, sports games like hockey and baseball, going to the movies.
singlesucks13

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 05:45 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
Hows being single not depressing though? I really do want to do activites but it would seem special if I had a girl to spend time with.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 06:56 pm
@singlesucks13,
Are you a member of any clubs? do you go to any special interest meetups?

0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 07:37 pm
@singlesucks13,
Quote:
Hows being single not depressing though? I really do want to do activites but it would seem special if I had a girl to spend time with.

I am single. Do I seem depressed to you?

Have you heard of friends? Hobbies? Or maybe job satisfaction? It's long know fact that if you are unhappy as you are no woman can fix you. Why should, even? Pretty woman can have men who are nice (assume... like you) AND are happy about their lives. So guess what?

Look, you won't find empathy with me. That would be the worst I can do because I'll just assure you how poor little boy you are. The best I can do is to show you how crying little baby you are and suggest you to do something about it. Because NO women will have empathy with this neither. So, the choice is up to you.

Moreover the girl you spoke of offered you friendship and yet you feel hurt! If you don't appreciate friend, you don't deserve girlfriend!

I also recommend you to listen to EhBeth. I think she is trying to tell you something...

Howg.
0 Replies

singlesucks13

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 07:53 am
@ehBeth,
I joined that site called meetup.com but its towards 30-40 years old.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 08:59 am
@singlesucks13,
You can share interests with people who are in different generations. The key is getting out and meeting new people. Once you're out and about, meeting people and talking to them about shared interests, it should become easier for you to make friends. You'll have more opportunity to meet more women (not girls) who you find more age-appropriate as your general social circle expands.

I'm closer in age to your grandparents than to you, but because of my interest in a particular area of dance, my circle of friends includes women (and a few men) who range in age from mid-teens to early 70's. We meet each other's friends and families fairly regularly. Opportunities to make new romantic partnerships have definitely presented themselves to many of us in this way. I almost wish I was looking Smile

singlesucks13

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 09:16 am
@ehBeth,
Should I date women that are probably 10 to 15 years older and will they want a guy with a average job living in a junky apartment?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 09:40 am
@singlesucks13,
I don't think any woman would be interested in a miserable, self pitying negative vibe merchant. If you want anyone to be interested in you, you need to be a bit less moribund.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 10:06 am
@singlesucks13,
You can date women of whatever age - as long as they're adults.

_____

The point is not to meet women to date at meetups. The point is to do interesting things so you will be more interesting to other people generally.

You need to be active in meeting other people. Join a sports team, go to meetups, join a club.

Watching things is not being active.

____

Don't focus on dating. Focus on meeting people, making friends, doing interesting things. Friendships and dating will flow from an enhanced social circle and from you being more engaged with your community.
0 Replies

juliareiner

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 11:44 am
@singlesucks13,
Hey nerd! Yes you! Lots of girls out there, me included, would kill to get a nice nerdy geeky guy. We don't want no show-off b*tards. Eff those seemingly good looking ones. They have zero substance. Unlike you. So chin up, alright? Somewhere out there, a girl's (or a dozen!) waiting for you to sweep her off her feet with your dorkiness! Wink
singlesucks13

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 01:29 pm
@juliareiner,
I didnt look at it like that Smile
0 Replies