Scandinavian

GorDie

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 11:48 pm
I would like to learn how to speak Swedish and Norwegian/Danish. Very very much so. This would be more of a guilty pleasure than anything. But I would like to work on it every day. If only for a single letter back and forth, I could express excessive amounts of genuine interest not only in the language,

but in scientific, historical and modern cultural facts which I translate and figure will be of functional use in translation for work, life or recreation.

In return, as a friend or a Penpal I would be glad to contribute daily to a work experience that is more suitable to your desires. We can even learn another language. I anticipate I will strive harder in Scandinavian, but I will not lax my efforts in a language or study of your choice as well.

I love art, fashion, history, politics, philosophy, religion, sports, animals, science, movies, books, games, travel, writing, drawing, music (I can't play){but I would learn for the person who wants to learn Scandinavian with me*}

My family and friends have rejected the idea of learning any language at all, never mind with or without me. So I have once again, resorted to searching the web for a friend.

I will regardless, be attempting to gather more friends and learn even more languages simultaneously after I have a foothold, routine and shown progress. I will not deviate or abandon/ignore you. EVER. Unless we determine first that YOU ARE not and will not be my study buddy.
of course.

But I want to also speak,
-Russian/Belarussian,
-Spanish
+ French,
Arabic
+ Farsi
how to read Hebrew,
- an East-India language { after I master at least 3 of the previous}
- at least 2 Chinese dialects
+ an African language.

In addition. I am very interested in but do not feel I have time for.
Greek + Romanian

and want to understand more about Turkey. I know nothing/very very little. about Turkey. I think they are evil XD just joking.

anyways I went on for too long.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,950 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 07:01 am
@GorDie,
Unless, of course, the Scandinavian and all those other people happen to be homosexual.

http://able2know.org/topic/283181-2#post-5980190
GorDie

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 09:00 pm
@ossobuco,
AHAHAH. NO, I would just as quickly befriend a homosexual. I have no respect for homosexuality, however I do not discriminate.
I am 100% against the advocating of homosexuality in any way and against homosexual marriage. And would slander the notion fo it resembling Equal Rights in any way.

But I stayed with a 40 year old gay man in British Columbia for a week when I was 21. My cousins Man of Honor was a gay man. I stayed with a homosexual in Vancouver. I had a gay guy on my facebook page as a friend knowing he was gay until he kept posting pro-gay adds.

I just want to educate myself and better myself.

But it is true. A gay guy is almost 100% likely to FAIL the conditional qualities Portion of the Friend Initiation. Theya re so ******* stupid. They can't see how they advocate anal and oral to rapists, pedophiles, murderers and children on the internet and in public... never mind disrespectful assholes. like wtf?

anyways. NO everyone is a valid candidate for a friend. I am not only looking for one friend to learn with either.

I am not in any way a Discriminative person.

I do not judge people. Only Actions(criminal/threatening/damaging/negative) and Opinions(sanity), the same way the court does. That is only natural.

I have no respect for the WRONG opinion or WICKED actions.
0 Replies