I'm not sure if the guy I like will wait for me though.

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2015 03:49 am
I have been talking to a guy I like through email though. We really like each other. I am a shy person so I haven't met him yet. He has been waiting awhile to be with me though. I don't want to meet him yet since I'm still shy to be with him. I don't know if he will like me though. He says that he is tired of waiting for me. Does anyone know if guys usually don't wait for someone they like. I mean will he wait for me if he actually likes me a lot though. I don't know what to do though. I want to meet him when I'm less shy I guess.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,391 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2015 05:06 am
@asiangal555,
that depends on how much he likes you and how many other girls are around him. If he finds more suitable offer he might loose interest. "I am tired of waiting"... If I said that, it would mean I am seriously considering leaving thing be, but that is just me. Maybe he meant smt different.

When do you expect not to be shy? There is only one way to overcome this - face your fear.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2015 06:30 am
@asiangal555,
Quote:
I have been talking to a guy I like through email though.
No, you have not been "talking" to him, you have been communicating through email. That is not the same as talking.

Quote:
We really like each other.
I am constantly amazed that someone can claim they like someone even though they have never met or in your case, never even talked via phone.

Quote:
He says that he is tired of waiting for me.
How long have the two of you been emailing? How long do you think it will be before you magically are no longer too shy to meet him?

Quote:
I don't know if he will like me though.
Wait, didn't you already state that you really like each other? Now you are confusing me.

Nobody is going to wait forever. If you were the one pushing him to meet and he kept putting you off, would you wait around forever for him to get over his shyness? Of course not. You have a life to live. So, no, guys won't wait forever. You need to step out of your comfort zone if you ever hope to find a guy to have a relationship with.

So arrange to meet up or don't complain when he stops emailing you. And oh, do not meet up in some private spot. You do not really know this guy, no matter how long you have been emailing. Meet in a public place and don't go off alone with him until you know him better.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2015 08:10 am
@asiangal555,
How long have you been communicating by email? have you spoken by phone at all?
0 Replies