Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2015 12:45 pm
As excellent as it is in so many ways, still something funny about a2k software. This morning was an OP by someone called "pashute" (as I remember it). I was composing a reply but before saving, for a quick ref of some sort I brought up a2k in a new tab...

Then in an attempt to return to pashute's message, found it had disappeared --from every heading-- that is, My Posts, New Topics, New Posts, etc etc; gone forever?

I'd suppose it might be explained by him having canceled his OP while I was using the other tab. but very unlikely because it isn't the first time I've encountered this peculiar behavior.

Try it guys, you'll see....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 626 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2015 01:33 pm
@dalehileman,
It was not a glitch, most likely, if I were hazarding a guess. It could be that a moderator removed it in the interval whilst you were looking elsewhere. It happens and disappears without a trace. Even the OP him/herself might have done so. Situation normal.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2015 03:07 pm
@Ragman,
Yea Rag, I'm beginning to think you might be right, that deleting one's own posting is more common then I had imagined
Ragman

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2015 03:14 pm
@dalehileman,
yes, I just deleted this one. If you think you're reading this, then you're hallucinating.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2015 04:19 pm
@Ragman,
Rag you have the most remarkable ability for making my entire day
Ragman

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2015 04:22 pm
@dalehileman,
De nada. De nada, espero que te gusten!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2015 04:49 pm
It could also have been spam. I think I saw the post but don't remember the content of it. I tend to be soporific in the early morning, a lifelong pattern.
0 Replies