Good crush ice breaker?

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 01:42 am
I am shy, and don't really do the dating thing...So I would like to know some good ice breaker suggestions.

jespah

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 06:04 am
@BigLips18,
Consider how you know this person. Are they someone you work with? Are in school with? Do you see them in the neighborhood?

Let's say your crush is your fishmonger. You'd ask this person about what's good, or what's overfished, or maybe even about how they feel about killing lobsters. It's small talk, yes, but it's talking. Be sure to do this when there's no big line behind you, of course.

See what I mean? Consider the circumstances, and tailor your words accordingly. It doesn't have to be super-clever or cute. You just have to start talking.
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 06:49 am
@BigLips18,
my first, best and only tip for opener would be don't consider opening boys for anything different then opening anybody else. Yes, you will be a bit nervous but you'll use the very same words as you would speak to anybody else under different circumscriptions.

My fool-proof opener: Just say Hi! Nobody can't respond to that. After hi, just carry on with conversation that just started...
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 06:50 am
@BigLips18,
also, Jespah said very correctly to respond to situation around. But you already know that, do you?
0 Replies