Where are you lost ?

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 07:53 am
Are you lost among illusions of power, titles and public recognition ?
Symbols ? Is that your thing ?

Are you lost in a belief knowledge will come without a bigger degree of entropy with it, to relentlessly propel you further into extreme ignorance ? Do you have confidence you have knowledge useful enough to give you more then a inch of an advantage over everybody else in this world ?
Is that worth it ? All the plotting, conspiracy, and cheap politics, pay the bill ?

Or are you lost in the safe garrison of friends and family till you discover they can be as treacherous as everybody else when universal maths conspire against you by accident ? people react to maths...
Envy is the gravitational force of society...it propels everything...as we all need to eat for body and soul, we steal when we lack...maths...everybody steals, granted, some more, some less, according to need...
Lovers and thieves we all do it and is tiresome...

We all get sick decay and die just the same while we navigate this maze of mirrors and illusions with awe and fear and faulting hope...
We all just swap from one trap paradigm to the next seeking solace and safety like we use to have when we were young and fool...
...but we never find our way back do we ?
Where are you lost ? ...or is it that perhaps the wilderness is home ?...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,796 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 08:07 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Actually, I've just crossed the Thames on Kew Bridge for the third time, looking for signs directing me to The Royal Botanical Gardens.

Every time I get to.....wait a minute.... here's a sign on the left.....

OK, I know where I am now. Thanks anyway.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 08:14 am
@Lordyaswas,
Hi there !
I like gardens to...
...and yes they are hard to find. Wink
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 08:20 am
Elevators are the thing we got sold into since we 're born aren't they ? Ha !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/clayseason/game%20of%20thrones/locations/the%20north%20and%20the%20wall/castle%20black/joninmovingelevator.jpg
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 09:03 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
That particular one is most unusual. Obviously the writers and directors did not give the mechanics lots of thought. The thing goes up...it comes down...and the energy is often supplied by just a boy.

I dunno!
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 09:22 am
@Frank Apisa,
When it comes to lifts all you need is a system of counter weights that change their number accordingly with the weight you get in. You actually don't need much energy to lift stuff up.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 01:10 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 01:15 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Didn't realize the Night's Watch had those.

My bad.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 01:51 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Where am I lost?
I am blinded by the effulgence and overwhelmed by the effluence of your esoteric erudition.
Also, I have no idea what you are talking about. Your word smorgasbord is impossible for my small mind to digest.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:04 pm
@neologist,
So don't...
...tell ya what this forum is of very little value to me and I have been further away then I am now from dropping it for good. Why should I care what an ignoramus fool like you can or cannot get when I don't care with far more clever people ?

...reading what I have read in these forums I am confident enough to bluntly state that it is your loss not mine.
Most of you dwell on nonsense or basic reasoning about pseudo problems for stupid minds...
Couldn't give a fart what you think or don't think dog.
Later, if I care to come back for the sake of measuring dementia increase. By the way stick your pathetic bible up your arse if it fits !
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:06 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Ouch!

I take back everything I was saying about the Night's Watch elevator.

I don't wanna be on your bad side today!
Wink
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 04:11 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
OK, so that wasn't satire . . .
So long as you know what you are saying. I suppose there is hope for you.
0 Replies