How do you get rid of acne natural way please anyone? please

missanj

Sun 13 Apr, 2008 03:36 pm
acne
i am 13 years old nd i have a lot of acne, i went to a dermatologist but that didn't help me, plzz if anyone noes how 2 help me plzz tell me, i dont want to go to high school with my face filled with acne
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Sun 13 Apr, 2008 03:42 pm
i inherited acne from my parents, dear god did it suck.

but mine cleared up but i have alot of minor scars but noticeable. doesnt retract from my amazing good looks though Razz

i hear that stuff on tv works, but i dont know. the 3 pack stuff, i forget the name.

id go straight to a derma and get it fixed soon, dont play games just get it taken care of by a professional, i wish i did. now i have scars.
brunettebarbie

Tue 22 Apr, 2008 06:13 am
beautyskin lamp
Hi

I found the only thing to work for me is the beautyskin acne lamp.
0 Replies

Rayvatrap

Wed 24 Sep, 2008 09:53 am
@PoeticMisterE,
A natural way to keep your skin in the best shape is to at least once a week give yourself a facial, you can prepare a scrub with sugar, honey and tea tree oil (if you have grease skin, you may want to add lime juice but not much) also, do a vapor treatment on the affected area. You can do this by boiling water and adding a few drops of Vick's and Tea Tree Oil and stay away from chocolate, pay attention to what you eat so you notice if you get an outbreak after.
0 Replies

Danny11

Mon 24 Nov, 2008 10:24 pm
no no no you all got it wrong I am 17 and i use to be the biggest pizza face, and i started exersizing and eating lots of fruit and drink nothing but water and my acne went away in a month and never came back. The trick is to not drink coke and eat junk food and also to make sure you go to the washroom three times a day, because alot of the time acne is caused by toxins that dont come out through bowel movmnents so the release into other parts of your body like your face, and cause outbreaks like acne.
Wilso

Tue 25 Nov, 2008 12:35 am
@Danny11,
Danny11 wrote:

no no no you all got it wrong I am 17 and i use to be the biggest pizza face, and i started exersizing and eating lots of fruit and drink nothing but water and my acne went away in a month and never came back. The trick is to not drink coke and eat junk food and also to make sure you go to the washroom three times a day, because alot of the time acne is caused by toxins that dont come out through bowel movmnents so the release into other parts of your body like your face, and cause outbreaks like acne.

This is good advice. Drink lots of fresh water, eat lots of fruit. If you still need to find something to put on your skin.

http://www.chemistdirect.com.au/thursday-plantation-tree-blemish-stick-p-9851.html?mt_typ=9060&source=myshopping

This is the only product I've ever found that not only works, but works on acne without drying out the skin, which is what benzoyle peroxide treatments do. Normally commercial posts are removed, but I hope the mods will leave this one up. I'm not involved in the organisation or making any money from it. I'm just trying to help the people looking for a solution to their skin problems.
Wilso

Tue 25 Nov, 2008 12:39 am
@OGIONIK,
OGIONIK wrote:

i inherited acne from my parents, dear god did it suck.

but mine cleared up but i have alot of minor scars but noticeable. doesnt retract from my amazing good looks though Razz

i hear that stuff on tv works, but i dont know. the 3 pack stuff, i forget the name.

id go straight to a derma and get it fixed soon, dont play games just get it taken care of by a professional, i wish i did. now i have scars.

Are you thinking of Proactiv? It's pretty expensive.
0 Replies

roger

Tue 25 Nov, 2008 12:49 am
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

http://www.chemistdirect.com.au/thursday-plantation-tree-blemish-stick-p-9851.html?mt_typ=9060&source=myshopping

Normally commercial posts are removed, but I hope the mods will leave this one up. I'm not involved in the organisation or making any money from it.

Nah! We do it all the time. You just can't drop in and promote wilsoproducts.com
0 Replies

Da-Babiie018

Fri 5 Jun, 2009 03:58 pm
drink water thats the best way & its safe & natural. Put some toothpaste on ur acne when u go to sleep kk
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Sat 13 Jun, 2009 03:16 am
@Miller,
Iron helps ie silver beet
KiwiChic

Sat 13 Jun, 2009 03:36 am
@KiwiChic,
or what about rubbing aloe vera on your skin from the plant itself????
0 Replies

freemanashley13

Sat 26 Dec, 2009 01:13 pm
@PoeticMisterE,
try not o touch your face. Also dont pop them if you do it only makes it worse(i speak from experiance). if your hair comes down around where you have acne that could be a cause of it.
0 Replies

hi1234

Tue 17 Aug, 2010 10:50 pm
@PoeticMisterE,
Hi, some natural ways to get rid of acne are

-taking vitamin c
-stop eating foods with vitamin b12 (chocolate, energy drinks, peanuts, or any kinds of nuts)
-stop eating potato chips
-wash your face day and night
-place acne treatments like proactive at night

-in a month or so youll be acne freeeeeee1!!!!!
0 Replies

clueless7321

Wed 31 Aug, 2016 11:01 pm
@PoeticMisterE,
Not sure if you are a girl or not, but when I used to have a bit of acne on my forehead as a teen, I would make extra sure I never got hairspray or any irritants on my face. When I got home, I would always tie my bangs up on top of my head. I had this idea that when I sweat, the conditioner that we apply to the hair has residue that when you sweat goes into the forhead, and into the pores just like a sponge. In my opinion, the sebum works its way up to the top and cant get out naturally because the pores are blocked with a bunch of gunk. After a week of tying my hair up my pimples were gone.. Back in the day, I used a lot of hair spray. I had 80's hair, and everytime I wore my bangs down i got pimples. Also drinking more water really helps clear the skin. Try that, really! Never go to bed with makeup on, and start using a gentle astringent, to control the oil. You don't want something strong that will iritate. If you need something stronger you can always go bigger. I highly recommend facials. If you are on a budget, there are lots of cosmetology classes that need practice on facials. You will have the teacher right there. I saved a ton of money going through the college letting the students do the facials.Another thing that helps me. Go out in the sun for ten minutes a day if you can. The sun seems to heal the skin, if you don't go crazy with it. Don't go for sunburn. My son uses astringent and washes his face three times a day, and it helps. He uses dollar store stuff. The minute he runs out, you can tell right away he gets pimples. I could go on and on about this subject..lol.
0 Replies

hairmag

Fri 11 Nov, 2016 04:00 am
hi,
You need to drink plenty of water and eat healthy
0 Replies

NickWilson

Tue 14 Feb, 2017 05:41 am
@PoeticMisterE,
One can kindly rub ice on the face and can also use first hand treatment for acne such as turmeric.
0 Replies

JoyfulMama

Tue 14 Feb, 2017 02:29 pm
@PoeticMisterE,
-DRINK MORE WATER is number 1! Your liver is likely overburdened by toxins.
-Your skin is also in need of interanal moisture so taking OMEGA 3's, VITAMIN E and refrigerated FLAX SEED OIL will heal you from the inside out and prevent your sebum glands from overproducing.
-Taking ZINC after a meal is also known to heal the skin and acne.
-Try eliminating any added sugar from your diet, preferably eliminate all sugary junk food including high fructose corn syrup with has the same effect on you as sugar but more toxic.
-Use COLLOIDAL SILVER SOAP for a bacteria/acne killing but non drying face/body wash. I prefer the foaming pump bottle soap but have used the bar soap.
My mother is a licensed Esthetician that has focused on naturalpathic methods for most of her life.
These are the things she had me to to cure my acne, I still do them to maintain my healthy skin!
Healing from the inside out!
0 Replies

Iouman

Wed 22 Feb, 2017 01:49 pm
@PoeticMisterE,
I had a similiar problem and here's what I did...

1. Stop eating greasy and sugary foods.
2. When you take a shower, after you use hot water on your skin, wipe/clean your skin and then when you're done use cold water to close the pores.
3. use Hydrogen Peroxide and then baby powder (after the hydrogen peroxide dries).
0 Replies