I don't understand, Why did she stop replying after all this?

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 03:09 pm
there is this girl that i have been talking to for about a month. I ALREADY told her how i feel about her and she replied:

"Aww, why didn't you tell me earlier?, i think ur great and i would love to talk to you"

A few weeks later a friend asked her if she likes me and she said

" no not really cuz i don't know him "

I'm so confused....

Also we have not met yet. It's been like 5 days since. We've texted and i have sent her a few messages up to now. The first one i assumed she wasn't interested and said i wouldn't bother her anymore. The next was about what i think of her. I told her i really wanna get to know her better and that there aren't many girls out that like her. The last was about her being able to trust me and that i will leave her alone if she tells me to.

..... what can i do? Sad

Last thing she said to me was "Wyd" and that was about 5 days ago....

Ever since then i haven;t been able to stop thinking about her, its weird because like i said we haven't even met..

I don't understand, why did she stop replying to me? Did i do something wrong? Please i need help, i'm confused and i don't want to forget about her. She seems like a really cool girl and i want to get to know her better. I can tell even though we haven't met yet that she deserves a nice guy like me that actually likes her
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,065 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Conye3

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 03:14 pm
@Patrick454,
You have t done nothing wrong, sometimes if a person has t met someone they speak to there tends to be a sense of less care and they can feel they bad, it's nothing personal, it's human behaviour and it's horrible which is true, u are obviously a lovely person and don't loose confidence over it, you will find someone worth ur feelings sooner or later
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 03:16 pm
@Patrick454,
Why don't you listen to what she says, and forgot about what the friends say?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 03:21 pm
@Patrick454,
this one?

http://able2know.org/topic/277090-1#post-5950767

_________

separately, how in the world do you know how you feel about someone you haven't met?

________

this

Quote:
A few weeks later a friend asked her if she likes me and she said

" no not really cuz i don't know him "

shows she's a smart young woman

but ... don't mix friends into stuff like this.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 03:23 pm
over a year ago, you missed out on a girl you had a crush on because you hadn't talked to her

http://able2know.org/topic/241813-1

talk to the girls you are interested in

talk

talk to them in person
0 Replies