Can anyone help me get an answer to a sketchy situation?

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2015 10:56 pm
I really don't want to get into the whole detail, but I think I may be pregnant, based off of extreme pressure on my uterus and also before I started feeling anything, I woke up out of my sleep, threw up and almost passed out. That's when the progession of things started up. Etc etc you get the point. And also I took a test over a week ago and it was negative.

Any who, I went to the OBGYN to test. It was a simple pregnancy test that you would get at the store. I took it and the woman took it back. Next thing I know, the woman is quiet and calls another woman in to look at it. Lots of whispering I hear one nurse go "Should we give her a blood test?" And the other one goes "we can't, it's against our laws " and the nurse comes in and tells me it came back negative BUT to come back in 2 weeks. Also she made sure to mention that it was against the law for them to even get me to take a pregnancy test because I did not miss a period (I didn't have a period. I spotted and they still called that a period because it's still blood)

What's going on? Me and my friends think that it was possibly a very very faint positive and they may want me to come in in 2 weeks so it boldly shows up. I am confused of what is going on. Can someone help?

Side note: I am a 19 year old, working a very amazing job and live on my own, so I am not "young and need my mother".
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,545 • Replies: 1
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2015 11:27 pm
@Chacedubyuh,
How long ago did you have unprotected sex? when did you last ovulate?
0 Replies