What countries are black people more prosperous than USA?

Thu 11 Jun, 2015 03:29 pm
I am wanting to start a discussion about black people in the United States of America. Is there any country in the world where black people are more prosperous than in the USA? Is there anytime in the history of the universe when black people had it better off than they do here now in America? Please provide any facts that can support your additions to this conversation.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 2,092 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed
No top replies

Butrflynet

Thu 11 Jun, 2015 07:06 pm
@whizkhalifa,
First, please define who you refer to when you say non-USA "black people".

0 Replies

Foofie

Fri 12 Jun, 2015 11:21 am
@whizkhalifa,
You need to define "prosperous." And, it might mean very little if you allude to "averages." A neat histogram with population classes would be welcome. A separate histogram for separate criteria, i.e., largest families living middle-class, professional positions, etc.

When one asks a "general question," one should expect a general answer.

0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Fri 12 Jun, 2015 02:22 pm
I have a feeling that this is not a proper scientific research project.
revelette2

Tue 16 Jun, 2015 07:19 am
@Lordyaswas,
I'm completely ignorant on this subject, but, I read a lot and I like to read historical novels as well as others (Benjamin January books). Anyway, this may be a dumb question which only magnifies my ignorance, but historically, hasn't Europe been more inclusive with Blacks in terms of acceptability and being able to prosper more easily?
RABEL222

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 01:09 am
@revelette2,
I think you should read a little more Rev. What I have read leads me to believe that Europe is just as biased as the U S.
revelette2

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 06:45 am
@RABEL222,
The thread is an interesting one but the others are right in that we would need some kind of criteria to go by to determine how to attempt to answer it.
0 Replies