Better Call Saul

gollum

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2015 11:26 am
I believe there is or was a TV program on AMC titled, Better Call Saul. How can I watch it from the first episode?

I tried Netflix, but I don't see it there.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,334 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2015 11:56 am
It's on Netflix, I just went there and saw it listed.

I found it by typing "Netflix Better Call Saul" (without the quotes) into Google which led me to this page

http://www.netflix.com/wimovie/80021955?mqso=81640165&gclid=CjwKEAjw4-SrBRDP483GvreDr2ASJAD5sCIu00itjEjiSr9rd71Z2DRLOqWAseGvjoZWqFC1_rxCIRoC3ATw_wcB
gollum

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2015 06:24 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
Tes yeux noirs-

Thank you.

My understanding is that Netflix did have streaming service of this title but no longer has it. It may get it again.
rosborne979

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2015 08:05 pm
@gollum,
Netflix makes different shows available in different countries. I have Netflix in the US and Better Call Saul is not offered at this time.

The other way to get it however (and the way I got it) was through Apple iTunes Store. I get a lot of shows this way. Yes, you have to pay for them, but I find it worth it for the good shows (and Better Call Saul is definitely one of the "good shows" Smile )

Good luck
0 Replies