Whether to tell the EX of my current wife about her Bulimia

ehBeth

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2015 08:41 am
@DIMPLES80,
Is your wife a good mother?

If she is, leave that relationship alone.

_____

If you are unable to stay in the marital relationship, leave - and stay out of her relationship with her child and her ex. What happens with future partners is truly none of your business.

_____

The child is three years old. Do you know if the bulimia started before or after the pregnancy? do you have any sort of parental role with the child? do you attend appointments with the paediatrician?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2015 01:29 pm
@DIMPLES80,
DIMPLES80 wrote:

Firstly, I had no earthly clue that she was bulimic during our courtship nor during the first few weeks of marriage. What gives you the right to say that I did? That is a very obtuse statement by you. You can take your sanctimonious opinions which are way off base and leave this discussion you ignorant fool.

Because you said....I have verified that my wife was bulimic before my marriage/courtship started with her."

You stated you have have a lot of extensive therapy. Based on your about face with the sudden insults to someone here who was just going by what you said, it seems like you need a lot more therapy.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2015 07:42 pm
@DIMPLES80,
I think you have more than an ethical problem, chai is correct, you need more therapy, and you need to figure out why you lash out at people trying to help you. Many people are dealing with problems you can't even imagine, don't be so quick to toss around obtuse, it's unbecoming.
0 Replies