god does not exist

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 09:03 am
@fresco,
Interesting way of saying that you would prefer to pretend that you know stuff you do not know, Fresco.

Oh, well. Having someone like you show your dishonesty is always better and more conclusive than trying to establish it by the name-calling so many use in these Internet encounters.

There was a time I would have bet you were not a fraud.

Obviously I would have lost.

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 12:51 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Cultural conditioning is observable Frank. In spite of the typical Fresco abuses on the extent such knowledge applies is besides the point to not acknowledge that much to face him in his abuse.

I know its quite nerve wrecking to read Fresco same old babbling post in post out no matter what is the topic at hand...anyway if you don't mind my advise the best way to deal with a fraud is to leave it alone. I have often in the past fell for the same trap with him but since Fresco talks past straight any point you might make and admittedly argues Logic is not of essence your best off to just ignore him. Save your energy for people willing to be scrutinized on whatever they claim they believe. If those are lacking and they often are, then Golf is an excellent alternative ! Wink
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 01:35 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Thank you, Fil.

Golf will undoubtedly work.

Most of the time I am not actually making my remarks to Fresco...even though they are addressed to Fresco and directed at his comments. The remarks are made so the community at least considers an alternative. (He says what he has to say so authoritatively and with such certainty, there are times it simply has to be challenged.)

Anyway...I understand and appreciate your point...and will do my best not to get too involved past an occasional remark to the community...even if directed to Fresco.
fresco

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 02:25 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Banana Oil !
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 02:31 pm
http://www.shop4glue.com/ekmps/shops/shop4glue/images/banana-oil-157ml-traditional-balsa-model-kit-aeroplane-covering-product-with-tissue-silk-or-nylon-149-p.jpg
0 Replies