beautiful but (possibly) tricky woman. What to do?

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2015 06:56 pm
Hallo,

I am changing my job and in order to make some money in the gap between, I took side job in one (high level) restaurant. There is one hostess, beautiful (typical femine attributes - big bewbs, big eyes, lips, sexy body...) that is obviously interested in me. Now, the issue is that a) she's Russian. We all know stories about hot blooded cold hearthed Russian gals Very Happy b) actress and dancer. Well... too much sexiness maybe? Very Happy c) when I asked why she left her home and career she answered "I was fed up with previous life in Russia". Quite suspicious...

Moreover I am quite common guy.I don't look bad but my flirting skill and charisma... not good... I don't see why such sexbomb is interested in me instead of tons much better looking and resourcefull dudes you can find at every corner of Prague...

Now the problem is my hearth tells me not to trust her much. I want nice (and beautiful) gal that is stable, trustworthy and... nice for stable enjoyable relationship. Something like little fairy and I will be her knight Smile. I am not attracted to hot blooded dancers who change their preferences constantly and give hard times to their partners... I hope you understand what I mean.

What to do? I could flirt with her too but I do not want to get involved with such person my heart tells me she is. Should I find out what is she looking for? Stable relationship or hook up partner? And what is her past?

In case her personality does not suit me I am not interested in sex with her neither.

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2015 07:08 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
Maybe she is the woman you wrote about in another post about a daydream you had.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2015 07:23 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
Vernon of Prague wrote:

What to do? I could flirt with her too but I do not want to get involved with such person my heart tells me she is.

flirting is just that - flirting. It is not the same as getting involved with someone. Flirting should be light-hearted enjoyment only.

So go ahead and flirt if you want.
Vernon of Prague

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2015 05:38 am
@ehBeth,
thank you EhBeth

But the problem is My hearth does not trust her. Before I open to her I need to know she is suitable person. I don't want to end up fall in love with manipulative gal (one could easily fall for her... with her feminine qualities...hmm....) and I don't want to be distracted from doing my job perfectly.

Maybe I should talk with her first? To see what king of person she is? And to suggest her in subtle manner who I am and what do I seek for? But how? Smile What do you think, EhBeth? Smile
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2015 05:47 am
@Butrflynet,
Thank you @Butrflynet for reading my humble journal Smile

No, absolutely not. The woman I pictured is blonde, fit and maybe with athletic figure, doctor or biologist, with high moral qualities, stable character and coming from a good family with good background. One who can trust no matter what - during good times or bad times... This one is beautiful, frankly sex bomb every men will turn around for her and the one that you have to keep tight and make sure no other men invades into your area... Smile If you know what I mean.

This is the problem. My hearth does not trust her. Not so long ago I had the same problem - I met one... incredibly beautiful girl (WOW) that seemed to be interested in me but I knew some not very flattering fact of her and her life. My instinct told me to stay away from her an I did very well because she turned into just the king of person I expected her to be...

Yes, I am suspicious and careful, but so far it protected me and alloved me to make good life choices. I would be much rather friend with great woman then boyfriend and lover of women I don't find righteous qualities in... Do you understand my point maybe?
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2015 12:35 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
soo... today I met her again.

That woman is really odd. I was sitting on sofa. She leaned to me with her huge cleavage, let me have peek inside, touched collar of my shirt and complimented it. Now first funny thing is that was pure acting and I do not know why she does that. Second, she is flirting with everyone. I saw her touch even women.

She asked me about my girlfriends, touched me, complimented and stuff that women do when they are interested. But I do not understand her motives. Maybe she is some sort of nymphomaniac? Or is she trying to prove something? What is her background and why did she left Russia?

In my past I met a few women like her and they all seemed to have some sort of... internal issue. But most important thing is that I don't feel anything towards her. I will simply talk to her to find out the answers but if she proves to be what I think she is, I'll just play it to friends or just colleagues. She is not my type, anyway.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2015 12:37 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
Everything you describe her doing is flirting.

It is no big deal.

It is not an effort to have a relationship with you.

It is simple flirting.
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2015 01:12 pm
I once knew a woman who let me have a peek inside her huge cleavage.

I was leaning so far in that I dropped my ice cream. Completely disappeared, it did.
Vernon of Prague

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2015 02:54 pm
@ehBeth,
Maybe you are right, maybe I see too much in it. But this very obvious. Very... energy consuming. "Simple flirting" to me is just smile, look into eyes, joking and poking around. Not rubbing her breasts off my face Very Happy
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2015 02:58 pm
@Lordyaswas,
So you cooled her hearth a little?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2015 07:03 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
So, you're slopping around on a job, looking for possible perks.
Do you have no clue that futzing at work can be a bad idea? I guess not.
I take it you don't care if you keep a j0b. Or not.

Maybe all your bosses are lascivious.

0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2015 08:53 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
So leave her alone! You've been saying over and over that your heart is not in it and you suspect her to be a gold digger or something like it. Take it as a compliment that she's flirting with you, but move on and don't get involved.
It's simple as that - either you're in it or you're not!
By the way, Prague has some very beautiful girls, so get a homegrown girl and flirt with her.
Vernon of Prague

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2015 05:12 am
@CalamityJane,
Halo,

I am not saying by any means she is some golddiger. If she were, I would be the last one to be interested in Laughing ( Crying or Very sad Drunk ). I suspect her to have some past I might not be interested in, but mostly, I don't like flirting like this. It's too much for me. I am shy guy and a little uptight. Mostly, I have bad experience with girls and I m affraid to hurt myself by doing something I don't fully comprehend. Neutral

after all, I am just hamster with cookie...
Vernon of Prague

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2015 07:06 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
Crazy Russians, part two

So, today that megabewby gal did not come to work. Instead of her there was another Russian - quite cute one. Not so beautiful as previous one (7 out of 10) but I like her much more the that actress. Today I decided to play according to my own rules - we are at work so we are working. Not flirting. I had terrible nausea anyway and was barely able to hold plates. In the evening when my health state got better and so did my mood and I had time I approached her and tried to apply some of my charm. It did work a bit. Well I am not good charmmen but at least I was able to start conversation and make her smile.

Now here is the issue: she mentioned she studies biochemistry what is for me as sportsmen super-cool-mega-awsum branch. I asked her for contact (after all you won't talk about proteosynthesis at midnight after 12 hours of dull work) but she rather refused suggesting we'll meet tomorrow again. Hmm... yes, we sure meet but I am mostly interested in her area of study. I think she sees too much flirting and too little friendship between us. As a case for comparison I could mention another guy I met the same day: he is from IT and had some business idea, I mentioned my expertise so HE asked for ME for contact to meet and chat further. So why it does not work like this with gals? I must do something work.

Nevertheless, I like her. I am not saying I am attracted to her, but there is a chance. But mostly I want to know how estrogenization works.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2015 07:10 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
She will be insulted and likely will seek to retaliate if you dont flirt with her, so flirt but dont do more than that since you dont want to do her.
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2015 07:10 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
The thing is, Vernon, you're working together. Rule #1 should be to never ever engage in a relationship with your co-workers. What if it turns sour and then you have to see each other every day = not good! Aren't there any other girls away from your job, you can flirt with and that are relationship material?
ossobuco

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2015 07:12 pm
Gesses, what a twirlly bird.

Meantime, don't hire this donut, he's only four.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2015 07:22 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
Rule #1 should be to never ever engage in a relationship with your co-workers

Not in the American Restaurant industry....people move in and out of positions too often to care about the problems. We keep odd hours, we work high stress jobs, we tend to be alcholics and drug users and want to spend time with same.......flirty with coworkers is constant, and drinking with them followed by sex with them is pretty common too. Banging waitresses and hostesses in the walk in or out back was common in the 1970's and 80's, and while we are more tame now it is not by much.

I dont now where the person asking comes from, but I have reason to think that America is not too strange re restaurant work.
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2015 07:33 pm
@hawkeye10,
He is in Prague. Vernon from Prague is his name....

The American restaurant industry is lacking much more than flirting with co-workers.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2015 07:54 pm
@CalamityJane,
This gives me one more opportunity to highly recommend the movie, Bread and Chocolate.